Avis de recrutement : Handicap International (HI) recrute un(e) Responsable des finances nationales – Afghanistan.
Handicap International/Humanity & Inclusion (HI) is an independent and impartial international solidarity organization, which intervenes in situations of poverty and exclusion, conflicts and disasters. Working alongside people with disabilities and vulnerable populations, it acts and speaks out to meet their essential needs, improve their living conditions and promote respect for their dignity and fundamental rights. More info: www.hi.org.
HI is committed to an employment policy in favour of disabled workers.
Reporting to the program director, and in collaboration with HQ, your main responsibilities are:
1. Team management:
– Directly a team of 3 finance/accounting officers (structures the work around identified processes, steers performance and facilitates the resolution of problems).
– Strategy: makes it explicit, translates it into operational objectives for his or her team, leads the necessary changes. Gives meaning to each management action. Encourages inter and intra departmental exchanges of practice.
2. Strategy and streering :
Contributes towards the drafting, revision and implementation of the financial section of Operational Strategy (StratOp)
• Oversees the breakdown of financial strategy into action plans and advises on financial issues.
• Produces, compiles and analyses financial indicators
• Is in charge of the assessment, mitigation and treatment of financial risks.
Ensure compliance with HI’s financial policies. Processes, tools, and supervise internal control.
4. Operationnal implementation:
• Financial and budget management
• Accounts management
• The financial management of institutional funding in compliance with “donor” guidelines and contractual obligations
• Cash-flow management
5. Emergency preparedness and response
• Bachelor or master degree in Finance Management, or Business Administration
• With 4 years experiences in finance field with increasingly higher levels of responsibility, you have already been in successful in management of teams in the humanitarian sector.
– An experience setting up systems and procedures in new structures.
– Capacity building skills and know how to develop capacity-building techniques.
– A proven expertise in financial management and institutional funding.
Close on 10 Feb 2023