Avis de recrutement : Agence Internationale de l’Energie Atomique (AIEA) recrute un(e) Assistant(e) en Communication – Australie.
Under the supervision of the Communication Adviser, the Communication Assistant provides administrative and technical support for the implementation of TC’s internal and external communication strategies. Tasks include assisting with event organization and exhibition coordination; the production of communications products andservices, including drafting, editing and the layout of outreach material, multimedia products and official documents; photo archiving and research; web site administration; and some general office support.
Functions / Key Results Expected
Under the supervision of the Communication Adviser, the incumbent will:
– Update, draft and post content to the Departmental website and support TC social media activities as well as provide analysis of the usage of both the web site and social media.
– Collaborate in the design and editing of brochures, posters, branded products, photo projects, audio material and website projects; using relevant computer software and templates with MS Office and Adobe Creative Suite for graphic design; liaise with One Stop shop and other suppliers for complex design, as well as printing of promotional and other material, e.g. brochures, presentational materials, DVD and CD covers, etc.; ensure that photos, graphics, etc., are appropriate and conform to UN standards for print materials.
– Organize exhibitions and outreach events and support their planning; liaise with relevant departments/agencies.
– Research, compile and present information for the preparation and production of communications products and services (e.g. photo research, media coverage, reports).
– Schedule inputs, ensure editorial consistency with Agency standards, respond to queries from Language Services, design layout and manage the clearance of official documentation and presentations.
– Support internal communication, including the organization of staff seminars, social/team building events and email updates.
– Provide assistance and guidance to Department staff in the production and delivery of information communication products and services, including photo research, editing and taking photos at events; ensure availability and appropriate packaging of products for distribution at special events, exhibits, conferences, media functions, etc.; track outreach material.
– Respond to information requests and enquiries; process, draft and finalize correspondence and other communications such as reports, production schedules and related documents, and correspondence related to the planning and production of exhibitions; set up and maintain files and records, organize meetings, monitor deadlines; coordinate administrative services with the administrative assistant.
Qualifications, Experience and Language skills
- Completed secondary education.
- At least five years of relevant work experience, preferably in an international environment.
- Experience in using document management systems desirable.
- Experience in photography, graphic design and social media outreach desirable.
- Excellent oral and written command of English. Knowledge of other official IAEA languages (Arabic, Chinese, French, Russian and Spanish) is an asset.
- Administrative testing to IAEA standard might be part of the screening process.
Close on 20 Feb 2023