Avis de recrutement : Save the Children International recrute un(e) Chef(fe) de la protection de l’enfance – Australie.
In this full-time position, you will ideally be based in Melbourne (although other locations will be considered). Engaging with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders, you will lead the work to systematically review, monitoring and strengthen child and adult safeguarding within Save the Children Australia, including our International Programs and Social Enterprises. You will be part of our Enterprise Risk Team within Group Operations and report to our Head of Enterprise Risk.
You will make an impact by:
- Establishing, embedding and monitoring an appropriate safeguarding maturity framework across our operations.
- Overseeing the design and development of safeguarding training materials for our staff, volunteers and partners.
- Leading our safeguarding community of practice to deliver leading class safeguarding practices.
- Oversighting the management of safeguarding incidents, including undertaking investigations into alleged breaches of our safeguarding policies.
- Providing high quality advice and assistance in relation to complex safeguarding issues.
- Delivering high quality child and adult safeguarding insights reporting to our Board, Executive and Senior Management Team.
This role requires:
- 5+ years’ experience in a senior child protection/safeguarding role and a comprehensive understanding of child abuse and risk factors.
- Deep understanding of child and adult safeguarding principles and approaches, and a proven ability to implement and mature safeguarding frameworks across challenging and varied operational environments.
- Proven ability to effectively manage complex safeguarding incidents and undertake related investigations.
- Demonstrated track record of working with distributed and international teams, and Indigenous and CALD communities.
- Excellent stakeholder engagement track record.
Working at Save the Children is more than just a job.
It’s the feeling of knowing that your work is contributing to making the world a better place for children and working with others who feel the same. In addition to a connection to social causes, you will have access to:
- Friendly and flexible work environment
- Agile work environment including working from home
- Pet friendly work environment
- Support for workplace wellness, including access to our Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Full salary packaging benefits (please use this link to see how much this benefit could mean to you!)
- Additional annual leave options available.
Closing date : February 15th, 2023