Appel à candidature : Malaria Consortium recherche un(e) Conseiller(ère) technique principal(e) – Qualité des programmes et apprentissage basé au Burkina Faso, Ethiopia, Mozambique, Nigeria, Ouganda, Soudan du Sud, Tchad, Togo.
Malaria Consortium is recruiting for a Senior Technical Advisor – Programme Quality and Learning to join our team in the UK, Burkina Faso, Chad, Ethiopia, Mozambique, Nigeria, South Sudan, Togo or Uganda.
The Senior Technical Advisor – Programme Quality and Learning provides technical oversight to Malaria Consortium’s SMC programme, with a focus on quality, quality improvement and learning across all intervention components. A particular focus will be on creating and maintaining strong linkages between the quality framework and the other SMC programme focus areas. The post-holder will also be responsible more broadly for provision of expert technical and strategic advice across Malaria Consortium’s projects and programmes on issues relating to the quality delivery of at-scale interventions and capturing learning for quality improvement.
The successful candidate will have:
- Postgraduate degree in a relevant discipline, for example medicine, nursing, disease control, epidemiology, pharmacology or public health;
- Extensive experience in the implementation of communicable diseases control programmes;
- within government, a public sector agency, a not-for-profit organisation or research institution;
- Substantial experience of leading, implementing and monitoring quality improvement and learning initiatives for community-based health programmes;
- Substantial experience of using evidence-based quality improvement and learning practices in a health programme environment;
- Extensive experience of field work in low- and middle income countries, particularly in Africa;
- Experience providing technical support or technical assistance to at-scale projects or programmes;
- Track record of publishing in peer-reviewed journals and communicating findings to academic and non-academic audiences.
We need to keep beneficiaries safe so our selection process reflects our commitment to safeguarding. Please find our Code of Conduct, Safeguarding Policy and Privacy Notice.
To apply for this position you will need to have the right to work in the respective location(s) mentioned above. Malaria Consortium is not able to sponsor a visa. The post holder will receive the national salary and benefits of the country they will be working in.
Application deadline : February 23rd, 2023