Les Médecins Ruraux recherche un coordonnateur des ressources humaines
Human Resource Coordinator needed to work from home.
Work location : Human Resource Coordinators will be expected to work from home. It is a volunteer part-time opportunity requiring about 18- 25 hours intensive work input per week.
Duration : A minimum of Three (3) months and a maximum of six (6) months. www.rural-doctors.org
Main purpose :
Set up human resource policies and procedures; create and install heads of the organization’s membership groups; and recruit specialized and non-specialized staff and volunteers.
Principal tasks :
- Drafting and implementation of HR policies and procedures ;
- iDevelopment of effective tools needed for implementation of established HR policies and procedures ;
- Awareness and training of staff, coordinators and board on new HR procedure and tools ;
- Create a human resource purpose driven system ;
- Set up membership guides, benefits and code of conducts for the different Rural Doctors’ groups (RD Research Team, RD Clinical Review Team, RD Volunteer Association and RD Humanitarian Community) ;
- Recruit specialized and non-specialized staff and field volunteers.
Produce weekly report of work done and submit to the board.
Required profile :
- Bachelors in human resource management or administration or organizational psychology or related studies/equivalent ;
- Working language: English ;
- Strong passion to improve the lives of those in remote rural communities and crisis zone ;
- Confident, creative, dynamic and assertive with good communication and analytical skills ;
- Prior experience is not required but experience in non-profit sector is a plus ;
- Agree with Rural Doctors Principles/ Core values ;
- Must have a computer with functional webcam and internet services. Must be verse with ;
- Microsoft word, excel and power point and setting up online meetings and webinars.
- You will receive an attestation of service at the end of your contract ;
- You will be eligible to become a member of the Rural Doctors Volunteer Network which will expose you to even more opportunities to serve and advocate for the poor and vulnerable ;
- If you become a member of the Rural Doctors Volunteer Network, you stand a chance to be voted, to represent the interest of volunteers as a board member for 1 year ;
- Working with us will increase your chances of employability with Rural Doctors or other NGOs as the board will be ready to give you a recommendation letter and respond to inquiries when need arises based on your input.
N.B : No salary but will benefit from a minimal stipend
How to apply :
Send Cover letter, Certificates, Identification Documents and CV to [email protected] on or before the 1st of June 2020 at 18H (GMT +1).