L’Afrihair recherche un responsable des médias sociaux
L’Afrihair offers high quality and ethically made African hand-braided wigs. We create a range of African braided wigs for women that are all sourced and made in Nigeria, Gabon, Cameroon, and the USA. Above all, we believe in bringing value to every single customer by providing exceptional products, resources, and customer service.
About the Social Media Manager Position :
L’Afrihair is in need of a talented Social Media Manager to manage our accounts. The Social Media Manager is responsible for generating unique and engaging content (text, image, and video) to share with followers, as well as managing posts and responding to the queries or comments of followers on social media platforms. You will assist us in cohesively managing our company image in order to achieve marketing goals.
The Social Media Manager is expected to remain current on social media and online/digital trends and technologies. Your communication skills should be excellent, meaning you can communicate our company’s views creatively and innovatively.
You should manage our social media with a goal of customer engagement and high levels of web traffic.
Social Media Manager responsibilities are :
- Research current trends in benchmark and audience preferences ;
- Set specific objectives and report on ROI ;
- Conceptualize, create, edit, and share engaging content daily, across a variety of mediums (text, image, video, blog, etc.) ;
- Monitor metrics of web traffic and SEO ;
- Research, connect, and manage brand ambassador relationships ;
- Monitor customer reviews, responding to queries in a timely and polite manner ;
- Oversee digital design of social media platforms, i.e. Facebook Timeline cover, profile photo, etc. ;
- Suggest and implement unique features such as promotions or giveaways, to develop newfound brand awareness ;
- Remain current on popular technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications.
Social Media Manager requirements are :
- Proven work experience as a Social media manager ;
- Hands on experience in content creation, tracking, and management ;
Excellent skills in the following areas :
- Copywriting ;
- Communication ;
- Analysis ;
- Multitasking ;
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video) ;
- Working understanding of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics ;
- Knowledge of online marketing channels ;
- Familiarity with web design ;
- BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field.
Applying Instructions :
We are looking for someone who knows how to learn, collaborate, and take action. If you think you’re the right fit for this position, please submit your CV at [email protected]
Align social media strategy with overall business goals