Avis de recrutement : UNICEF recrute un(e) Associé(e) chargé(e) de la collecte de fonds – Marketing, innovation et plateformes–Chili.
• Support to the Fundraising Chief to develop and managing the innovation annual workplan working closely with the Innovation Team of PFP Geneva.
• Support the coordination development and implementation of automation and digitalization projects for PFP.
• Provide inputs and offer suggestions in the weekly meetings, on topics related to learnings, optimizations and innovative ideas within the team and agencies
• Bring traditional and creative ideas on how to improve the KPIs: number of new donors, ROI, cost per acquisition and others
• Designs and executes innovative fundraising acquisition and retention strategies and tactics
• Support the management of financial processes with providers
• Provide administrative support
• Performs any additional assignments as requested by the supervisor.
• Collect and generate best practices
Email marketing Strategy
• Coordinate the daily routine of sending and scheduling the emails to existing donors and prospects, as per the planned campaigns.
• Update the email marketing flows in Mailchimp according to the existing automated processes
• Create campaign briefs and track campaign effectiveness and optimize results
• Provide support in segmentation and facilitate the execution of marketing campaigns
• Support optimizing campaigns by testing subject lines, creatives, copy, CTA, sending schedule, among others.
• Support on the development of testing plans, reporting, and provide recommendations
• Assist on the lead nurturing strategy definition
• Assist on content creation
• Monitor engagement and revenue across all campaigns
• Ensure that the opt-in process is according to best practices in the market and following the new GDPR standards.
• Ensure timely reporting
Landing, webforms and website development
• Support the implementation of CRO (Conversion Rate Optimization) strategy with UX techniques.
• Facilitate integration through different platforms and tools trough APIs (CMS, E-mail marketing, database, Google Tag Manager, etc)
• Develop CMS improvements on UNICEF’s website
• Support the implementation of SEO (Search Engine Optimization) strategy
• Provide support on payment solutions for the website
• Participate in weekly meetings for optimization and new ideas with the team and agency
• Support the management of financial processes with the web provider
• Lead new platforms development for specific channels and campaigns according to the area needs.
• Ensure timely reporting.
Innovation pipeline management
• Support the development and implementation of new products for fundraising, to ensure projects progress through the pipeline.
• Identify challenges, blockers and potential risks, and recommend solutions to overcome them.
• Use trends and insights to identify new opportunities that could form part of the pipeline
• Select and deploy appropriate prototyping techniques to test and iterate ideas and use learnings to inform a business case for further development.
• Coordinate the relationship with agencies related with platforms and innovation.
• Support the selection and day to day work with suppliers for digital tools and agencies.
• Maintain the relationship with all PFP areas, communication, or programs department for the implementation and monitoring of campaigns.
• Address the needs of other PFP areas regarding digital infrastructure such as data collection strategy, on-demand support with email channel, implementing digital services on landing pages like chatbox, among others.
• Support on budget management related procedures with providers.
Reporting & Evaluation
• Provide technical support to evaluate the investment strategy of the different channels and suppliers in order to improve and obtain maximum profitability.
- Completion of secondary education is required. Technical courses in Marketing, Publicity, Communication, Business Administration, or Innovation are an asset but are not a requirement.}.
- A minimum of 6 years of relevant professional experience in Innovation projects, marketing, fundraising areas, or any other related field. Also, a good understanding and experience in digital marketing for working with HTML coding, search engine algorithms, SEO, and analytics software will be appreciated.
- Developing country work experience and/or familiarity with emergencies is considered an asset.
- Fluency in Spanish and English is required.
- An academic degree higher than the required degree may be considered to compensate two (2) years of experience in case the candidate lacks the required experience.
Closing date : 15 February 2023