Appel à candidature : Nouvelle Banque de Développement (NDB) recrute un.e Chef.fe, Back Office des prêts et de la trésorerie en Chine.
Reporting to the Director General, Finance, Budget and Accounting, the incumbent will be responsible for leading the processes of loan disbursement management and treasury settlements at the Bank, and implementing processes, guidelines and policies relating to loans disbursements, managing project loan disbursements after approvals, and managing all Treasury back office functions.
Specific responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Work in close coordination with the Project Finance team during and after disbursement of loans and oversee the schedule of re-payment of disbursed loans.
- Lead and execute the processes for project loan disbursement after project approvals, maintaining a system of controls over accounting transactions.
- Manage the relationship and day-to-day transactions with counterparty banking parties.
- Work in close co-ordination with the Treasury team to manage all settlements of treasury deals.
- Manage the internal controls relating to treasury back office and loan related activities.
- Oversight of all treasury back office reporting to Treasury Sub Committee as well as the Finance Committee.
- Manage processing of all loan disbursements and treasury settlements in respective systems of the Bank.
- Analyze the business processes of Finance, Budget and Accounting Division, elaborate recommendations for processes improvements, and develop, maintain and ensure implementation of IT projects in close coordination with the IT Division. Collaborate with IT Division on defining future FBA processes and roadmap.
- Nurture talent and coach the team to ensure continuous learning and development.
- Other duties and responsibilities assigned from time to time.
- Minimum of 12 years of relevant professional experience in a multilateral development bank or equivalent or regulated private/public sector financial institution.
- Strong knowledge of Treasury back-office settlements and Treasury Products/Instruments
- In-depth knowledge of financial service sector, financial accounting principles, loan management system, treasury system and their applications.
- Prior experience of implementing technology for loans and treasury back-office functions is a preference.
- Strong leadership and managerial skills in managing a diverse workforce.
- Exceptional strategic thinking, leading change, problem-solving, communication and interpersonal skills with high resilience and drive in achieving objectives and goals.
- Relevant experience in a multi-cultural work environment fostering a climate of teamwork and collaboration.
- Master’s Degree or equivalent in a relevant professional field from a reputed university or a professionally qualified accountant.
Please note, this position is being re-advertised. Previous applicants need not apply as their applications will be evaluated together with the new set of applications.
Please be sure to fill out all sections in English, without using ALL capital letters.
Please upload a resume/CV in English and do not upload a Resume/CV which has more than 10 pages.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit the application form given below. In case you face any technical difficulty in submitting the application form, please email your detailed Curriculum Vitae only in English and Word format along with the required information (Date of Birth, Nationality, Gender, Information on relatives working or associated with NDB, if any, etc.) to [email protected]. Please mention the Position Title you are applying for in the subject of the email.
Closing on: March 03rd, 2023 at 05:00pm, China Standard Time