Avis de recrutement : Banque Asiatique d’Investissement dans les Infrastructures (AIIB) recrute des Associés et analystes en investissement en Chine.
Investment Associates and Analysts with the Banking Department are expected to assist senior team members in the origination and execution of debt market investments (such as loans and guarantees), equity market investments (such as indirect equity investments via private equity funds as well as direct equity investments both in corporate platforms and specific projects), and/or capital market investments (such as corporate bonds, green bonds, project bonds and other asset-backed securities).
Watch our video job description to know more about this role (click this link).
- Conduct research on projects and clients;
- Arrange and prepare field missions and background documents for said missions, including presentations, memos, and reports; coordinate and participate in internal meetings, and conduct follow up and reporting;
- Support project due diligence and approval processes, with emphasis on ensuring that key economic, financial, technical, and legal issues are considered and mitigants are incorporated in the financing structure;
- Analyze financial statements and assist project team leaders in structuring transactions;
- Prepare project and corporate financial models;
- Support internal coordination through information exchanges and work with relevant divisions of the Bank;
- Support the team and Management in achieving targets and objectives; and
- Perform ad hoc tasks assigned by the senior management of the team.
- Minimum 3-5 years of relevant work experience in the field of corporate/project finance gained at commercial/investment banks and/or international financial institutions.
- Experience in structuring comprehensive solutions across financial products using debt, private equity and funds, and/or capital market instruments.
- Financial, analytical and modeling skills, and credit skills will be an advantage.
- Effective interpersonal and organizational abilities.
- Proficient oral and written communication skills in English, knowledge of a language(s) of a country in which AIIB invests would be an advantage.
- Bachelor’s degree with specialization in business administration or finance, or related fields.
AIIB is committed to diversity, transparency, and inclusion. We believe our strength comes from having a team with the right diverse skills, experiences and abilities selected through a merit-based competitive process. We actively encourage applications from people from both within and outside AIIB members, regardless of nationality, religion, gender, race, disability, or sexual orientation.