REQUEST FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST FOR THE RECRUITMENT OF A CONSULTANT FIRM FOR COMMUNICATION & VISUAL DESIGN AGENCY
AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK
Avenue Joseph Anoma
01 B.P 1387 Abidjan 01 – Cote d’Ivoire
Communication and External Relations Department
E-mail : [email protected]/ [email protected]
Phone: +225 2026 5374/ +225 2026 4106
The African Development Bank hereby invites Consulting Firms to indicate their interest in the following Assignment : COMMUNICATION & VISUAL DESIGN AGENCY
The services to be provided under the Assignment include :
- Digital communications: design of digital communications and creative materials (graphics, banners, visuals, animations, interactive infographics, social media postcards, etc.) ;
- Pre-press design: design and development of illustrations, infographics, charts and logos for books, brochures, posters, calendars and other visual materials ;
- Provision of pre-press files for print and web versions of the designed materials for publications and other communication products (such as reports, brochures, books, handbooks, leaflets, posters, certificates, folders, roll-up banners, etc.) ;
- Production services for publications, books, brochures, annual reports, leaflets, flyers, posters, calendars, certificates, invitations, folders, photos, infographics, banners, roll-up banners, backdrops, promotional items, packaging containers, stationary, displays or any other event-related items ;
- Support the highly experienced editorial team to perform the following duties :
- Research and write content, including o Op-eds ;
- Press releases o Briefing notes o Speeches ;
- Success and feature stories; and
- Social media content, among others.
- Proofreading and error-checking: grammatical, spelling and linguistic consistency
- Copy editing : making changes to enhance copy, including: word choices, clarity and expression, style and tone, logic.
The Communication and External Relations Department invites Consulting Firms to indicate their interest in providing the above-described services. Interested eligible Consulting Firms or associations of Consulting Firms shall provide information on their qualifications and experience demonstrating their ability to provide the services (documentation, references for similar services, experience in comparable Assignments, availability of qualified staff, etc.) ;
The eligibility criteria, the establishment of a short list and the selection procedure shall be in conformity with the Bank’s Rules and Procedure for the Use of Consultants under projects financed by the Bank Group, May 2008 Edition, revised on July 2012 available on the Bank Website at http://www.afdb.org. Please, note that interest expressed by a Consulting Firm does not imply any obligation on the part of the Bank to include it in the shortlist ;
The estimated duration of services is three months and the estimated starting date is 1st June 2020.
Interested Consulting Firms may obtain further information by sending emails to : [email protected]/ [email protected]
Expressions of interest must be sent to Nafissatou Diouf and David Maingi at the following email addresses [email protected] and [email protected], no later than 22nd May 2020 at 17:00 GMT.
Questions and requests for clarification may be sent to : [email protected] and [email protected].