Specific Procurement Notice
Invitation for Bids [IFB]
(Goods – One-Envelope Bidding Process)
IFB Number : 06.2/03/AED/ICB/ADF/DRSLP-V/L1&2 /ST/2021
Purchaser : Ministry of Agriculture
Project : Drought Resilience and Sustainable Livelihood Program (DRSLP II) –Eritrea Program
Contract title: Procurement of Beehives with Accessories and Honey Extractors
Grant No.: 5900155016104
Procurement Method : Open Competitive Bidding (International)
OCBI / LCB No: 06.2/03/AED/ICB/ADF/DRSLP-V/L1&2 /ST/2021
- The Ministry of Agriculture of the State of Eritrea has received financing from the African Development Bank Group hereinafter called the Bank toward the cost of the Drought Resilience and Sustainable Livelihood Program (DRSLP V) – Eritrea Program, and intends to apply part of the proceeds toward payments under the contract1for the supply of: Lot 1 Beehives with Accessories and Lot 2 Honey Extractors.
- The Ministry of Agriculture of the State of Eritrea now invites sealed Bids from eligible Bidders for the supply of Lot 1: Beehives with Accessories and lot 2: Honey Extractors in Asmara Eritrea Four months from the signing of the contract.
- Bidding will be conducted through the Open Competitive Bidding (International), (OCBI) method as specified in the Bank’s Procurement Framework dated 25 October, 2015 and is open to all eligible bidders as defined in the Procurement Framework.
- Interested eligible Bidders may obtain further information from Ministry of Agriculture of the State of Eritrea, Selam Teklit [email protected] and inspect the bidding document during office hours (i.e., from 08:00 to 15:00 hours) at the address given below.
- The bidding document in English may be received by interested eligible Bidders upon the submission of a written application to the address below.
- Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before 14:30 hours local time, 28 September 2021. Electronic Bidding will not be permitted. Late Bids will be rejected. Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of the Bidders’ designated representatives and anyone who chooses to attend at the address below on 15:00 hours local time, 28 September 2021.
- Bids must be accompanied by a Bid Security of USD 10,500.00 for Lot 1 and USD 500 For Lot 2
- The address referred to above is:
Ministry of Agriculture of the State of Eritrea
Head Office, Gejeret, Sawa Street,
P.O. Box 1048,
Email: [email protected]