Avis de recrutement : Institut des Ressources Mondiales (WRI) recrute un(e) Spécialiste des subventions et des finances, U.S.
You will be responsible for overseeing the development, management, and reporting a portfolio of grants within the NDC Partnership. This will include supporting the Grants & Finance Manager in developing budgets for new proposals, tracking and updating current project budgets, monitoring expenditures, preparing financial reports and invoices for funders, contracts, and other ad-hoc administrative and operational tasks as needed. This role will oversee a portfolio of 2-4 grants estimating roughly $4M in spend through December 2025 with opportunity to grow and extend.
What you will do:
Financial Planning and Reporting (40%)
- Prepare annual budgets as well as budgets for new proposals and grants.
- Monitor and manage a growing portfolio of 2-4 grants across multiple workstreams and in some cases international offices.
- Review and track monthly expenses and staff labor hours, utilizing WRI’s budgeting and forecasting software.
- Prepare detailed financial reports to funders as needed and ensure that progress reports are submitted in a timely manner.
Grant & Contract Management (40%)
- Monitor program/project performance against grant requirements and deliverables and ensure compliance with donor policies
- Support donor and grants management by keeping database software (Salesforce) up to date and support institutional knowledge management for all grants and proposals
- Prepare financial reports and support reporting on grants and other requests from funders including gathering information from international offices as needed
- Work directly with funder to request and submit award amendments, payment requests, and other funder related needs.
- Draft and execute contracts and sometimes subgrants with partners and contractors.
- Process invoices and payments for projects in compliance with WRI’s policies (subgrants, consultancies, work orders, etc.).
- Monitor contracts to ensure the timely and accurate submission and progress of deliverables.
Project Management (20%)
- Support monitoring and tracking of project deliverables to ensure that they are submitted within the period of performance.
- Support project managers in ensuring compliance with all grants and contracts, particularly detailed government grant requirements.
- Liaise with Operations staff, workstream staff and stakeholders in other program/centers to problem solve and generate solutions to systemic issues and effective ways to complete tasks as needed.
What you will need:
You have a completed Bachelors degree in the Business Administration, Financial Management, or other related discipline.
- You have 1+ years full-time relevant work experience in non-profit management or financial management.
- Experience in program operations, grant compliance, financial management, and budgeting.
- Experience working with financial management systems.
- Experience with changing priorities and managing multiple projects with varying deadlines.
- Worked in a role that required grant compliance and monitoring subgrantees and contractors.
Languages: You have proficiency in verbal and writtenEnglish.
Existing US work authorization is required where this position is based. WRI is unable to authorize visa work authorization.