Appel à candidature : OPEC Fund recrute un(e) Responsable de la sensibilisation et du multimédia, U.S.
The Head of Outreach & Multimedia leads the development and implementation of stakeholder outreach and engagement strategies, drives the creation and optimization of press and multimedia planning, and manages the delivery of high-profile campaigns and events, to strengthen internal and external cooperation and maximize visibility in accordance with the OPEC Fund communication strategy.
Duties and Responsibilities
Policy development and implementation
- Leads the development and implementation of outreach and engagement strategies with a particular focus on raising awareness in member and partner countries, delivering high-quality media coverage and ensuring internal buy-in.
- Leads the development and implementation of communication policies, including for safeguarding multimedia assets, managing internal and external websites and complying with data privacy policies.
- Develops and implements an annual workplan and budget with clear, measurable targets.
- Leads the preparation and delivery of tactical communications content (including corporate presentations and videos, press kits, investor communications, stakeholder testimonials and internal messaging)
- Oversees the creation and distribution of press releases, multimedia and social media programming for internal and external channels.
- Translates complex projects/policies/statements into content that matches the needs and awareness levels of target audiences.
Stakeholder management and engagement
- Builds and cultivates an extensive network of professional contacts and subject matter experts in member & partner countries, partner organizations and press.
- Develops and implements annual content and event calendars to coordinate internal and external communications.
- Develops and delivers annual plans for internal engagement, media coverage, organizational outreach, executive advocacy and speaking engagements.
- Ensures communication support (including media training) is available to other departments.
- Advises on crisis communications, working closely with the Communication Director/Senior Management and relevant staff to develop talking points.
Leadership and direction
- Leads a specialized outreach and multimedia team to deliver compelling, consistent and credible messaging in compliance with brand guidelines and information policies.
- Supervises and mentors staff to ensure individual work as well as learning and development plans are established and met.
- Drives digital innovation and advancements in communication practices and processes.
- Establishes an effective data collection and analysis system to measure audience & press engagement, track partnership leads, evaluate performance, and optimize promotional efforts.
- Manages on-and-offline communication channels, ensuring optimal performance and compliance with organizational policies.
Qualifications and Experience
- Master’s degree in Media, Social Sciences, Journalism, International Development or related studies.
- A minimum of 15 years of relevant professional experience. Preferably, 5 years of experience within an international organization in a multi-cultural environment.
- Fluent in English. Fluency in Arabic is a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Media & digital communication expertise;
- Extensive networking / CRM experience;
- Robust project management and problem-solving skills;
- Demonstrated ability to deliver results on deadline;
- In-depth familiarity with global development landscape;
- Cross-cultural management experience, sensitivity and respect for diversity.
Application deadline : February 02nd, 2023