UNICEF recrute un consultant pour community manager pour les plateformes émergentes, Egypte
Job Number : 534487 | Vacancy Link
Locations : Middle East and North Africa: Egypt
Work Type : Consultancy
UNICEF works in some of the world’s toughest places, to reach the world’s most disadvantaged children. To save their lives. To defend their rights. To help them fulfill their potential.
Across 190 countries and territories, we work for every child, everywhere, every day, to build a better world for everyone.
And we never give up.
As the social media environment is evolving particularly fast, the section seeks to hire a Community Manager to explore new opportunities in emerging platforms highlighted above.
The consultant will be the first point of contact for any member of the community needing assistance or an answer to a specific query in these new platforms. He/she will also collect, synthesize and compile data to be able to provide quantitative and qualitative analysis along with trend reports, to better enhance the campaigning efforts led by UNICEF Egypt’s External Communication section.
The Community Manager will be leading on ensuring that UNICEF Egypt’s emerging/new social media platforms are responsive and acting as a hub for an engaged diverse community of parents, children, adolescents, teachers and caregivers.
The consultant will be focusing on monitoring, observing, understanding and responding to the community while giving recommendations and providing reports to improve the overall digital communication strategy, for various strategic national and emergency campaigns throughout 2020 and 2021, such as; the joint campaign to raise awareness on the physical and psychological consequences of Covid-19 and the National FGM campaign.
Duties will entail regular monitoring, follow-up and supervision of the below mentioned tasks.
Activities, deliverables and timelines, plus budget per deliverable :
- Social media emerging platforms moderation and monitoring community response
- Monitor and report on community reactions, feedback and concerns
- Create and provoke worthy conversations with the digital community through community engagement
- Relay community feedback to External Communication team and relevant sections
- Social media comments, messages and community queries received through UNICEF Egypt’s social media platforms are responded to in a timely manner achieving a response rate not less than 80%.
- Efficient trend analysis reports that elaborate on both the quantitate and qualitative reactions of the social media community. A minimum number of 8 reports shall be produced during the assignment period
- Build relationships with the social media community including parents, teachers, children and youth, to better sustain UNICEF’s role as a brand among the Egyptian community. The conversations should be reflected in the posts engagement rate which should not be less than 4%.
- Liaise with External Communication team along with focal points from other sections to ensure accurate responses to the community and better content planning for future campaigns.
|Proposed Payment Schedule:|
Monthly basis, upon delivery of monthly report including a log of major activities and progress, achievements, constraints and recommendations.
Qualifications, specialized experience and additional competencies :
- Expert knowledge of digital trends, of emerging platforms, community metrics and analytics, search engine optimization (SEO) techniques, as well as a demonstrated ability to interpret website traffic ;
- Strong writing and verbal communication skills ;
- Background in media and communication, with previous experience in managing social media accounts ;
- Strong comprehension of work standards and practices of UN and other International Government/Humanitarian Organizations ;
- University degree in Communications, Journalism, Arts or other relevant discipline(s) ;
- Two years practical professional work experience in creating digital content for various channels (including social media and/or websites) and handling different social media platforms, including community management ;
- Professional experience of content management systems and websites content management.
Note for consultants and individual contractors :
Please submit a financial offer along with your proposal, which contains the following information : Fee for services to be provided based on the deliverables in the Terms of Reference.
UNICEF has a zero-tolerance policy on conduct that is incompatible with the aims and objectives of the United Nations, including sexual exploitation and abuse, sexual harassment, abuse of authority and discrimination. UNICEF also adheres to strict child safeguarding principles. All selected candidates will, therefore, undergo rigorous reference and background checks, and will be expected to adhere to these standards and principles.
Remarks: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and advance to the next stage of the selection process.
Closing Date Mon Sep 21 2020 22:55:00 GMT+0100 (heure normale d’Afrique de l’Ouest).