Appel à candidature : Société Financière Internationale (SFI) recrute un(e) Chargé(e) d’opérations associé(e) – Services consultatifs en Inde.
IFC—a member of the World Bank Group—is the largest global development institution focused on the private sector in emerging markets. We work in more than 100 countries, using our capital, expertise, and influence to create markets and opportunities in developing countries. In fiscal year 2022, IFC committed a record $32.8 billion to private companies and financial institutions in developing countries, leveraging the power of the private sector to end extreme poverty and boost shared prosperity as economies grapple with the impacts of global compounding crises. For more information, visit www.ifc.org.
IFC’s Financial Institutions Group (FIG) works through financial institutions to provide much-needed access to finance for millions of individuals and micro, small, and medium enterprises that we would never be able to reach directly. This is an important part of the World Bank Group strategy to end extreme poverty and build shared prosperity.
FIG Asia Pacific provides the strategic investment and advice needed by financial institutions to build a strong, engaged private sector and tackle the region’s most pressing development challenges. We account for about 32 percent of FIG’s Global investment portfolio, and our projects support micro, small, and medium-sized enterprises (MSMEs), Trade and Supply Chain-smart projects, housing, insurance, supply chains, and digital finance. We demonstrate the business case for greater financial inclusion, particularly for women and other under-served segments of the community. Our tailored advice helps clients build capacity, strengthen risk management, and diversify and scale their product offerings. Stretching from the Pacific to South Asia, our projects are delivering on the IFC 3.0 agenda and enabling the region to fulfill its potential.
Role and Responsibilities:
Then main responsibility of the jobholder is to provide input to the design and support delivery of client advisory services solutions that operationalize country and thematic mandates and contribute to knowledge sharing and capacity building. IFC’s financial institutions advisory services aims to deliver innovative solutions that support clients in sustainably growing their presence in underserved markets and that are aligned with IFC’s country strategies and development objectives. Founded on comprehensive diagnostics, IFC designs and implements capacity building to strengthen clients’ strategy, business model, products and services, risk management framework, market outreach and impact in the thematic areas aligned to regional and countries’ development challenges.
Design and Operationalize Solutions:
• Work with senior thematic specialists in reviewing project proposals to ensure IFC mandate is adequately addressed and thematic solutions are well-designed to meet customer needs.
• Provide technical support in designing pitch materials for business development and thematic proposals for inclusion in straightforward projects that will include drafting other relevant project documents.
• Gather information from clients and project teams to monitor implementation of thematic area recommendations.
Create and Share Knowledge:
• Gather information from external sources on best practices, evolving trends and challenges, and emerging players that can be used to create new knowledge products.
• Provide organizational and coordination support in the convening of knowledge sharing forums and conferences and contribute to the development of content materials.
Closing date : February 08th, 2023