Avis d’appel à candidature :ICRISAT recrute un(e) Directeur(trice) adjoint(e) en Inde.
Business research, agribusiness project development and execution, project management, report preparation and project information management.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Scouting for potential funding opportunities: Assess project proposals in terms of conceptual, methodological, operational, evaluative, and financial aspects and accordingly develop Concept Notes/ Expressions of Interest (EOIs), and Request for Proposals (RFPs).
- Assist in implementation of agribusiness projects of AIP-ICRISAT.
- Project proposal preparation and report writing for the donors.
- Designing surveys, monitoring data collection, cleaning, analysis, visualization, and sharing insights with the stakeholders/donors for projects and capacity building programs.
- Management of project information management for various projects.
- Coordinating with the field force on project implementation status at all stages of the project and reporting to the donor.
- Networking with ICRISAT scientist on project proposal development and project information compilation Tracking the progress of AIP projects for its effective delivery of services to its clients.
- Foster donor relationships, undertake research and information gathering, briefings, networking, liaison, etc.
- Organizing programs, trainings, conference, seminars and others.
- Contribute to content development towards articles, research publications, knowledge reports, proceedings for conferences and trainings, case studies, success stories, training material, presentations for seminars, project review meetings, and other events.
- Mentor and guide field-level staff, and interns from institutions across India.
- Liaise with the team members of other programs in enhancing the operations of AIP for enhanced. impact.
- Any other assignment as requested by the management.
- Experience in agribusiness proposal development and project management.
- Good writing & communication skills (English – written and spoken) and networking skills Experience working in a multicultural team will be preferred.
- Willing to travel to the project locations across India and overseas.
- Conversant in English & Hindi languages.
- Post-Graduation in Business Administration and Under Graduation in life sciences.
- Minimum 12-15 years of relevant experience.
- Good computer skills especially in MS OFFICE.
How to apply:
Applicants should apply on or before 17 February 2023, with their latest Resume, and the names and contact information of three references that are knowledgeable about their professional qualifications and work experience. All applications will be acknowledged; however only short-listed candidates will be contacted.