Appel à candidature : Institut International de Gestion de l’Eau (IWMI) recrute un(e) Coordinateur(trice) de projet–Inde.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Contribute to preparing accurate and timely reporting on programmes and activities that enable informed decision making and consistency of information presented to stakeholders.
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to ensure effective collaboration, monitor the ongoing progress of the programme, and highlight potential risks to programme delivery.
- Support the identification, development, and management of potential partnerships to collaborative working leading to improved donors programme.
- Assist in interaction with government, private sector, development partners and the donors including various reporting.
- Track project portfolios, outputs, progress reporting updates, project progress, including project deliverables, and provide administrative support to the Project Leaders to ensure that agreed timelines are adhered to.
- Assist CR India and key project leads in budgets, financial, operational and logistics for smooth operation of projects.
- Ensure that enquiries and correspondence to the Project Leaders are responded to appropriately and timely.
MINIMUM EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED :
- A postgraduate university degree in the field of environmental science, climate change, policy or other scientific/related disciplines relevant to water resources for multi-sectors.
- Minimum of 8 years of work experience, including at least 4 years of demonstrated experience in project coordination and management processes with international organizations or other development partners.
- Good organizational skills, with the ability to handle multiple tasks in a timely manner.
- Demonstrated strong communication skills, particularly when preparing correspondence and briefings.
- Demonstrated familiarity with social media and the ability to use such media to promote inter-office communications and information sharing.
- Prior experience in water management, agri-food systems or climate change with international organizations preferred.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED :
- The ability to effectively establish priorities and plan, organize, implement and monitor work activities with limited supervision.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, and the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with people in a multicultural and multidisciplinary environment, with sensitivity and respect for diversity.
- Demonstrated skills in project management software.
- Demonstrated skills in facilitation methods for participatory decisions and shared visions with stakeholders.
- Excellent command in using MS Office and other computer softwares at a highly proficient level.
- Ability to deal with sensitive and confidential information in a professional manner.
- Personal attributes include high standards of conduct, respect, flexibility, and sound work ethic.
- Experience in the preparation of scientific information and papers.
- Experience in building and sustaining relationships with diverse stakeholders.
- Effective listening skills, excellent verbal and written communications skills in English.
HOW TO APPLY: Apply for the position by following the application instructions at www.iwmi.org/jobs. We will be accepting applications through 24:00 (IST) February 07, 2023 (applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis). Receipt of all applications will be acknowledged, but only short-listed candidates will be contacted.