Avis de recrutement : Conseil Danois pour les Réfugiés (DRC) recrute un(e) Responsable de la gestion des subventions – Partenariats, Irak.
The overall purpose of the role :
DRC is seeking a dynamic and self-motivated Grants Management Officer to support the Programme Development team to carry out its mission in Iraq through supporting grants compliance, management, and reporting, with a particular focus on our growing partnerships portfolio. The position holder will be responsible for the administrative coordination of day-to-day matters related to sub-grants, developing effective relations and communications with all partners, and supporting the Partnerships and Localization Specialist in establishing and strengthening partnership systems as per DRC standards and contextually relevant best practices. The position holder will also conduct training on partnership principles in line with the goals of DRC’s strategy for partnerships. It is envisaged that up to 50 percent of the role will also include providing grants management support to DRC’s direct implementation portfolio.
Technical Support – Partnerships
- Conduct pre-award due diligence of potential partners through DRC’s pre-award due diligence tools. Document the partners’ assessment reports in the standard format
- Assist the Partnerships and Localization Specialist in partner selection process by drafting Request for Application documents, performing initial assessment of partner proposals, arranging selection meetings, recording meeting notes, and pre-award due diligence processes
- Support in developing and updating the tracking tools and templates for effective partnership management.
- Review the partner’s budgets and ensure that the budget costs are justified and aligned with program activities.
- Assist Partnerships Specialist in capacity-building plans for partners.
- In collaboration with Partnerships Specialist, provide training for NGO staff on Grants and Partnership Management procedures, including conducting formal training and on-the-job mentorship.
- Review and feedback on project reporting from partner organizations, in close coordination with the Partnerships and Localization Specialist and all relevant departments.
Experience and technical competencies:
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field, with a master’s degree strongly preferred;
- At least two years of NGO field experience in a similar position that includes proposal development, reporting, and grants management;
- At least one year of INGO experience working on projects in partnerships with local NGOs, preferably in grants management or partnerships management;
- Ability to travel frequently in Federal Iraq;
- Knowledge of key donor (UN, EC, USG, SDC, etc.) regulations, procedures, and requirements;
- Proven ability to develop quality reports for donors;
- Demonstrated experience in capacity-building or training skills;
- Excellent organizational skills, with the ability to determine priorities and pay attention to detail;
- Ability to work in a multicultural context as a flexible and respectful team player;
- High-level knowledge and practice with Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.;
- Ability/willingness to work with extremely tight deadlines and multiple tasks;
- Willingness to follow security policies and procedures.
Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field, with a master’s degree a benefit.
Fluency in Arabic and English is required.
Closing date : January 31st, 2023