Avis de recrutement : PNUD recherche un(e) Assistant(e) administratif(ve) – Secrétariat du Fonds pour la consolidation de la paix.
|Duties and Responsibilities
|1. Ensures implementation of operational strategies, focusing on achievement of the following results:
- Full compliance of administrative, procurement, HR activities and financial processes and records with UNDP rules, regulations, policies and strategies.
- Provision of inputs to preparation of workplans.
- Full compliance with UN/UNDP and/or donor rules, regulations, and policies of financial/administrative activities, and follow-up on audit recommendations; implementation of effective internal controls.
- Monitoring of financial reports;
- Contribution to development of Annual Work Plans and Procurement Plans of the PBF Secretariat.
2. Provides support to the management of Programme operational processes, focusing on achievement of the following results:
- Ensuring efficient Programme office functioning to provide assistance to management in terms of contracting of project personnel, travel arrangements, daily payments, sub-contracting of legal entities for procurement of goods and services, organization of regional workshops/trainings/seminars, etc.
- Ensuring timely payment of installments to programmes’ sub-contracts, collection of original financial reports and consolidation to the overall programmes’ expenditure reports
- Administration of travel arrangements for International experts, including preparation of supporting documents for contracting, issuance of travel authorization, processes F10s and payments
- Support in organization and coordination of shipments and customs clearance.
- Support with protocol matters, accreditation / registration of staff, coordination with local authority on other administrative matters.
- Timely submission of adequate and duly completed supporting documents for payments.
- Maintenance of proper filing system for administrative records and documents.
- Assistance in the preparation of work plans, reporting, provision of information for audit;
- Coordination of assets management in the office, timely preparation and submission of periodic inventory reports.
- Coordination of the provision of reliable and quality office supplies;
- Keeps/updates project transferred equipment inventory and signing-off follow-up actions;
- Preparation of supporting documents for contracting.
- Maintenance of the office staffing table and staff attendance records. Performs other duties as required by Peace and Development Officer Officer
3. Provides effective and accurate support in management of Programme financial resources,
focusing on achievement of the following results:
- Assists Peace and Development Officer with overall budget preparation process according to programming activities and specific country allocations;
- Assist in preparation of financial delivery planning as per agreed work plans for in-house management review and sharing with counterparts;
- Participates in regular reviews and discussions with the management of programme/project sub offices on Programmes progress, revisions, implementation schedules and constraints, etc.;
4. Provides support to proper management of Donor reporting, focusing on achievement of the following results:
- Compile data and periodic statutory reports and analytical tables for donor on Programme delivery and UNRCO managed resources, as per donor regulations and contractual obligations.
- Liaise with RUNOs to obtain data/information on the latest programme expenditures.
- Act as a focal point in liaison with UNDP CO Operations on financial and/or programme matters and follow-up on issues raised by donor and ensure issues are resolved in timely manner.
5. Provides effective support to management support to the Project as follows:
- Support to Programme/project monitoring and management;
- Assists with organizing and holding seminars, conferences, trainings, and meetings;
- Prepare official letters to government and CSO partners and ensure their timely delivery;
- Prepare meeting notes and consolidated reports based on inputs from RUNOs;
- Control over the programme expenditures and coordination of funds delivery with management/operations;
- Provides interpretation services to missions when required;
- Any other tasks required for the smooth running and delivery of the Programme.
|Required Skills and Experience
|Bachelor’s degree in business administration, economics, development or social sciences, or other relevant field.
- 4 (four) years of relevant administrative experience at national and/or international level is required.
- Experience in the usage of computers and office software packages (MS Word, Excel, etc.).
- Experience of working with web-based management systems is desirable.
- Practical experience in procurement is an asset
|Fluency in English and Russian.
Application deadline : February 12th, 2023