Avis de recrutement : Oxfam recrute un(e) Directeur(trice) de pays au Liban.
Oxfam International MENA regional platform looking for Country Director to provide strong leadership of the Lebanon country office and ensure team spirit, quality performance, in the true spirit of Oxfam’s Feminist Principles. The CD is expected to contribute and implement Oxfam’s Global Strategy, by providing vision and strategic direction to all of Oxfam’s work in the Country.
Please see the job description for further details
Who we’re looking for
- Proven track record of leading and motivating multi disciplinary, geographically remote teams and operations across a number of locations.
- Significant senior leadership and management experience in the development and delivery of high quality program, influencing and development-humanitarian/nexus strategy, with and through partners or directly, in one or more challenging locations.
- Experience of managing complex change processes and relationships involving a wide range of both internal and external multi-cultural stakeholders across a variety of disciplines and geographical areas.
- A high degree of self awareness and an understanding of how to drive and support excellent team performance and individual development in line with Oxfam’s values and policies.
- Demonstrated experience in being a leader in promoting women’s rights and gender equality.
What we offer
At Oxfam, we believe that every aspect of our work can lead to a positive outcome. If you have the same opinion, together with the ability to meet the challenges involved, this role offers scope for immense personal fulfilment – as well as outstanding opportunities to develop your career. Oxfam is committed to providing a fair compensation package and a flexible working environment.
How to apply
Please click on the “apply” button to start the application process. Please upload and up-to-date CV and a covering letter, clearly explaining your suitability against the essential criteria in the job profile.
Close on 22 Feb 2023