Appel à candidature : Société Financière Internationale (SFI) recherche un(e) Chargé(e) d’investissement principal(e), Maroc.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The roles and responsibilities of the position will include but not be limited to:
• Identify, assess and prioritize Upstream opportunities based on country and sector strategies and market creation potential.
• Imagine, design and structure Upstream initiatives with the potential to lead to IFC investments.
• Explore and develop opportunities for scalable solutions and platforms that can be replicated across markets.
• Spot game-changing trends, technologies and business models that can help bring solutions to emerging markets.
• Contribute to the administration and reporting of the regional industry Upstream portfolio, including (i) monitoring progress against KPIs and preparing regular reports on the status of the Upstream portfolio to enable portfolio decision-making, (ii) playing an active role in the raising and management of donor funds and internal budget allocations and (iii) overseeing compliance with all internal governance and reporting requirements on projects under leadership / supervision.
Client and Stakeholder Responsibility
• Work with country and sector teams to generate ideas about new investment opportunities, new products and platform businesses by leveraging sector-specific data analysis, stress-testing various operating models, dialogue with stakeholders, and information sharing across the WBG.
• Work with the World Bank to identify and implement sector and regulatory reforms that are needed to unlock opportunities for private investment, including leveraging the Bank’s lending program.
• Proactively convene stakeholders, form partnerships and connect expertise from investment and advisory staff, industry specialists, the WBG, sponsors, clients and other external parties to enable delivery of Upstream projects.
Knowledge Capture and Management
• Connect global and regional teams, ensure solutions and knowledge flow across IFC and the wider WBG, and promote adoption of new approaches and best practices.
• Build external recognition of IFC’s distinctive capabilities in working Upstream to catalyze greater flow of investment opportunities in the sector.
People and Resource Responsibility
• Mentor and manage staff working on Upstream activities.
• Support relevant manager(s) in staff recruitment and skills development.
• Master’s degree or equivalent professional qualification in Business, Finance, or other relevant field.
• At least 15 years of relevant experience in project and/or program development and finance.
• Genuine commitment to development and to the mission, strategy and values of IFC and wider WBG.
Closing date : Fevruary 07th, 2023