Join the Mauritius’ MS Affiliate and become its new Management Control Manager!
This position is based in Port Louis (MAURITIUS) and cannot be opened to an expatriate contract.
As part of your missions, you are in charge of:
- Ensuring that monthly reports to be sent to Head Office are prepared in a timely manner whilst ensuring data accuracy.
- Ensuring that the company’s periodic results are compiled in time and within the group’s framework.
- Ensuring & assessing quality of data analysis & results i.e. unit margins, Opex, Capex for SAP.
- Coordinating & helping in the application of uniform Cost Allocation Keys.
- Preparing different analysis & scenario for management when lobbying Governmental authorities for Opex/Margin mechanism.
- Comparing the periodic company results with budget and previous years and commenting on the same to the relevant sections/departments/management.
- Preparing and presenting Business lines performance (Volumes, Margins & earnings Summary) to Management and highlighting major variation against budget & industry performance.
- Budget preparation i.e. coordinating the budget process with the aim of completing the budget file on time and within the group framework.
- Long Term Plan (LTP) preparation i.e. planning the LTP process with the aim of completing the LTP file on time and within the group’s framework.
- Follow up of Capital Expenditure envelope and monitoring of all functions’ Opex expenditures & ensuring tight control.
- Assisting the Managing Director in developing Strategic plans / investment for the affiliate through Scenario Model Building.
- Sharing IT expertise with particular emphasis on controls.
- Preparation of board meetings and other high-level management presentations (business review for French Headquarter).
- Ensuring the quarterly reconciliation of financial reports.
- In charge of the optimzing program for network.
- Planning and coordinating the Cost Agility Program (CAP) meetings.
- Controlling material codes and cost centres on all purchase requests on optima.
- Leading fiabilization projects as per Headquarters’ recommendation.
Context and environment
In this role, you will have a very close business relationship with the Sales & Marketing team and the Operations team. You will support budget owners in monitoring their costs and follow their budget. You will also assist them in the day to day cost control activities with ad-hoc support and implementation of processes optimization initiative.
Experience level required
3 – 6 years, 6 – 10 years
About us / company profile
Give your best to better energy and make the commitment with Total. With over 500-plus professions in 130 countries, we offer high safety and environmental
standards, strong ethical values, an innovation culture and wide-ranging career development. Be part of the global team whose mission is already shared by
100,000 employees: to make energy better each and every day.
Established in Mauritius since 2 May 1956, Total Mauritius Limited is part of the Total group, one of the world’s leading oil and gas companies. Total Mauritius Limited is part of the Total group’s Marketing & Services business which covers the supply and marketing of petroleum products, such as white oil, liquefied petroleum gas (LPG), lubricants, jet fuel, additives, special fuels, amongst others.
Our brand signature “committed to better energy” demonstrates our emphasis on providing efficient and effective energy solutions that comply with the highest international standards.
At Total, we take pride in the success of our company through our human capital. Our foundation is based on the continuous quest for talented, trained and motivated employees. Our human resources policies are therefore shaped by such core values as diversity, equal opportunity, mobility, dialogue and skills development. This approach enables us to attract and retain top talent from a wide variety of cultural and educational backgrounds worldwide. We offer career opportunities from entry-level candidates to experienced professionals in a wide range of fields such as engineering, health and safety, marketing, human resources and finance, amongst others.’