Stages: UNICEF recrute un(e) Stage national sur la communication numérique, producteur de vidéos, d’images et de contenu pour une durée de 6,5 mois en Ulaanbaatar, Mongolie.
The internship’s purpose is to support UNICEF Mongolia Digital communication team to ensure that all the office events are well covered through contents productions, video development and proofed text to be used on social media platforms.
The intern’s tasks with a focus on partnership engagement with private sector shall include, inter alia:
- Supports the Digital communication strategy;
- Development of contents for use on social platforms
- Coverage office events and ceremonies, photo taking and capturing stories
- Submitting campaign analysis reports in terms of reach and engagement on different platforms
- Monthly analytics reports for the platform’s overall performance and significant trends
- Ability to use social media applications and other measurement tools to provide reports on metrics, and continually find ways to improve on those metrics through testing new initiatives
- Share trend analysis reports on viral campaigns with management, programmes and specified partners
- Regular monitoring and evaluation activities are undertaken according to the work plan to ensure maximum impact and continuous improvement of country online communication efforts.
- Digital Performance Measurement:
- Creation of metrics plan and definition of performance indicators
- Proposition of improvements / evolution
- Generation of monthly reports
- Generating A / B testing actions and follow up on results
Modality: Paid internship with monthly stipend
Tentative start date: 20 February 2023
Type of engagement: Full time, office based
Duration: 26 weeks
Paid time off: 2.5 days of annual leave per month
Direct Supervisor: Digital Communications Officer
Frequency of performance management: Direct supervisor will have monthly performance discussions with the intern and provide continuous supervision throughout the duration of the internship. Final performance evaluation will be made at the end of the internship programme.
- Be enrolled in graduate, or Ph.D. degree programme or have graduated within the past two years in ICT, Business management, Development studies, International development, or other relevant field;
- Experience in producing High quality photos and video
- Experience in Managing social platforms
- Experience in organizing events or conferences;
- Research, data analysis, data visualization and information management skills;
- Flexibility, teamwork skills, professional and personal integrity;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Teams and SharePoint and Zoom including conferencing
- Have no immediate relatives (e.g. father, mother, brother, sister) working in any UNICEF office; and Have no other relatives in the line of authority that the intern will report to.
- Additional consideration will be given for any past experience.
- Fluency in English is required. Knowledge of a local language is necessary an asset.
Deadline: Ulaanbaatar Standard Time