Malaria Consortium recrute un responsable technique, Niassa, Mozambique
MOZ_TOM_202005 – Technical Officer – Niassa
|Posted : 19/05/2020 16:43
|Salary : USD 15,473 Gross per annum
|Location : Mozambique
|Level : Technical
|Deadline : 02/06/2020 23:59
|Hours : 40
|Benefits : National
|Job Type : Indefinite
Malaria Consortium is recruiting for a Technical Officer to join our team in Niassa, Mozambique.
The Technical Officer provides technical and implementation support to project activities in provinces through working closely with the DPS and district health personnel such as malaria focal points, community health coordinators and statisticians. Providing supervision and on the job training is also an essential component of this position.
The successful candidate will have :
Qualifications and experience :
- Degree in health or social sciences ;
- Minimum 3 years’ experience implementing malaria and child survival and maternal programs ;
- Previous work with development agencies, NGOs ;
- Experience in the planning and implementation of communicable disease control/malaria control interventions, behaviour change communication initiatives/health education, health worker trainings and supportive supervision of health workers ;
- Experience in capacity building/ transferring of skills to health personnel ;
- Experience in working closely with local government ;
- Experience in developing work plans and activity budgets and in following work plans with minimal supervision.
- Familiarity with the strategies and guidelines of the Mozambique Ministry of Health, in particular the National Malaria Control Programme and/or Community Health Department ;
- Previous community mobilization and behaviour change communication experience ;
- Previous experience working with m-health initiatives ;
- Strong writing and organizational skills for writing case studies, documenting lessons learnt and reporting on program results.
To view the full job description please click here.
Due to the nature of this role we will be reviewing applications on an ongoing basis and the role might be filled and closed before the closing date. Early applications are encouraged.
We need to keep beneficiaries safe so our selection process reflects our commitment to safeguarding. Please find our Code of Conduct, Safeguarding Policy and Privacy Notice here.