Avis d’appel à candidature : Programme de recrutement de la réserve de talents 2023 (juridique) – Professionnels en début de carrière lancé par Society Family for Health au Nigéria.
Early Career Professionals Programme (ECPP)
- SFH is looking for talented young people with a track record of academic excellence to join our vibrant workforce under our Early Career Professionals Programme (ECPP).
- We seek people who are analytical, problem solvers, self-motivated, achievement oriented, innovative and who can think ‘outside-the-box’ to cope with the ever-changing business environment.
- We invite applications from people who are interested in building a career with SFH and who demonstrate the potential to move up the career ladder quickly to assume leadership positions in the future.
Interested candidates must:
- Have graduated from the University with a minimum of Second Class (Upper Division) in Law;
- Have completed the Nigerian Law School and called to the Nigerian Bar;
- Must have completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme;
- Must have a minimum of 2 years and maximum of 5 years post NYSC experience;
- Possession of a relevant Master’s Degree will give an added advantage;
- Have a minimum of 5 O’ level credits (including English & Mathematics) at ONE sitting;
- Show adaptability, willingness to learn new skills and commitment to exceptional delivery;
- Possess exceptional oral and written communication skills;
- Be innovative and creative;
- Must be computer literate and proficient in using the Microsoft Office Suite at the minimum. Other computer skills will be of added advantage.
Skills and Competencies Required:
- Excellent contract management skills;
- Understanding of development sector specific compliance issues;
- Understanding of statutory and regulatory compliance issues;
- Understanding of commercial business compliance issues;
- Ability to champion ethical practices in the organisation;
- Excellent ability to manage stakeholders at different levels;
- Excellent legal writing and communication skills;
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills; as well analytical abilities.
Application Closing Date : 28th February, 2023.