Avis de recrutement : FHI 360 recrute un(e) Spécialiste de la santé maternelle, néonatale et infantile (SMNI) – Assistance technique au niveau national, Ouganda.
Provides final authorization and approval of the technical portions of proposals and project design, based on the design and direction set by technical leadership. Drafts the technical portions of proposals and project design, based on the design and direction set by technical leadership. Provides final authorization and approval of the technical portions of proposals and project design, based on the design and direction set by technical leadership. Assists with developing the technical portions of proposals and project design. Provides higher-level administrative support on core project operations (e.g., update manuals, assist with proposals, and budget tracking). Provides technical support services to assigned projects under supervision. Assists with project implementation and training. Contributes to new business development initiatives including project design, budgeting, and recruitment efforts.
Technical Officers (Level I – III) provide a range of technical and administrative services at increasing levels of complexity to support project implementation and proposal development. Individuals within these positions are expected to demonstrate an increasing level of proficiency with the specific relevant technical area.
- Provides technical support in the development and dissemination of tools, materials, reports, papers, and intervention for research projects.
- Works closely with assigned team to ensure activities are implemented according to standard operating procedures (SOP’s).
- Assists with publications, web pages, and presentations.
- Conducts searches of published literature on evolving issues in assigned technical area.
- Monitors and maintains protocols, instruments, data sets, manuals, training materials and
- Responds to requests and inquiries from internal and external staff.
- Develops or writes technical briefs, reports, or other necessary materials to facilitate research, best practices, policies, and procedures.
- Assists with the implementation of technical/research studies by monitoring and documenting processes.
- Conducts analysis of project, implementation to identify areas for improvement and propose appropriate technical strategy and guidelines.
- Delivers presentations at professional meetings and conferences.
- Ensures project implementation, adheres to company strategy, and remains technically sound.
Applied Knowledge & Skills:
- Moderate knowledge of concepts, practices, and procedures by providing technical support for research studies.
- Development of scope of work and deliverables for partners, consultants, etc.
- Proficiency with database management software and on-line search tools required.
- Has sensitivity to cultural diversity and understanding of the political, contextual, and ethical issues in assigned areas.
- Articulate, professional and able to communicate in a clear, positive manner with clients and staff.
- Must be able to read, write, and speak fluent English.
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills.
- Demonstrated proficiency with using Microsoft Office Suite required.
- Ability to analyze and interpret data, identify errors, and prepare reports.
- Ability to solve problems and implement corrective action as needed.