Appel d’offres : World Vision recherche un(e) Coordonnateur(trice) “People & Culture” – Sud en Somalie.
People & Culture Coordinator-South Central
The People & Culture Coordinator will provide business partnering and administration of the human resource function in South Central Somalia in line with WV Somalia People & Culture policies, Partnership standards and Somalia labor laws. The position holder will be key in providing efficient customer service to all departments and relevant partners. This will entail coordinating Recruitment/Talent Acquisition processes, Absence Administration, Compensation, Benefits & Staff Care, Monitoring Performance Management Processes, Employee Relations, facilitating Learning and Development, HRIMS/Reporting, Records Management and Statutory Compliance.
- Recruitment/Talent acquisition and Onboarding
- Contract Management
- HRIS/Reporting and Records management
- Policy Administration & Compliance
- Learning and Development/Performance Management/ Partner Capacity Building
- Compensation/benefits and staff care
- A University degree in any Social Sciences preferably Human Resources Management.
- A minimum of 5 years of work experience in a Human Resources department with experience in Talent Acquisition/Recruitment, Benefits Administration, Records Management, Contract Management and HR policy Administration in a large international organization
- Familiarity with Somalia Labor Laws and employment regulations.
- Exposure to payroll practices.
- Full understanding of HR functions and best practices.
- Experience with use of various HRIS systems
- Very good organizational skills and well-developed interpersonal skills,
- Very good English communication skills, both verbal and written
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft office systems (Very good use of Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
- Very good customer service skills, good analytical skills, good negotiation skills & good facilitation skills
The position is office-based Dolow/Baidoa/Mogadishu with frequent travel required.
Closing date : 31 March 2023