Le Secours Islamique France recherche un chef de mission(H/F), Khartoum, Soudan
Secours Islamique France is looking for a Head of Mission M/F based in Khartoum, Sudan.
SIF have been following the situation in Sudan for the past few years and has set the goal of becoming an active humanitarian actor in Sudan. Globally, SIF’s strategy is to focus on the daily needs of populations affected by natural disasters, conflicts, and poverty by developing social support projects.
In 2020, Sudan faced an important flood. SIF intervened alongside the Red Cressent in the Khartoum states to help the population affected by the catastrophe. Hundreads of food packages were distributed.
You will be under the supervision of the DESK Manager, as part of the SIF Coordination Team and you will be supervising the Human Resources, Finance, Logistic, Program Coordinator and Security. You will be in charge of providing the overall leadership and strategic direction of SIF operations in Sudan.
Your main responsibilities are the following (evolving and non exhaustive list) :
- Develop and maintain a coherant strategy that contributes to SIF;
- Maintain and develop SIF’s presence in Sudan;
- Supervise the implementation of all aspects of the programs and review and suggest amendments when necessary;
- Represent SIF, coordinate and advocate on key issues with local national authorities, UN agencies, donors and INGO’s;
- Organise and supervise capacity building and development of national staff;
- Ensure adequate management of warehouses, compounds, transportation, goods in kind, and assets according to SIF procedures;
- Ensure safety and security framework for SIF operation is developped, communicated, adhered to and regularly reviewed.