Avis de recrutement : Conseil Danois pour les Réfugiés (DRC) recrute un(e) Spécialiste des subventions.
The position is also responsible for providing regular support and guidance to project cycle management. The most important role for this position is to contribute in developing country strategies, which are translated into action plans and day-to-day tasks. The role provides support and/or technical guidance to country operations while overseeing country activities.
Grant Management & Reporting
• Oversee and refine grants and contract management systems and processes;
• Update, streamline, and disseminate grants management tools and resources;
• Develop and maintain up-to-date and in-depth knowledge of donor and government policies and support implementing teams to ensure full compliance
• Draft, review and provide support in the negotiation of project agreements, including sub-agreements, teaming agreements and memoranda of understanding
• Organize and facilitate grant opening, review, and closing meetings
• Lead donor reporting processes by coordinating, compiling, editing and providing feedback to ensure the development of high-quality narratives and timely submissions
• Maintain and update DRC’s online Grants Management System (GMS) platforms
• Support the Head of Programme to plan and coordinate the development of high-quality project proposals, including narratives, budgets, budget narratives, work plans, staffing lists, and other required annexes
• Conduct regular donor mapping exercises and support Country Director and Head of Programme in identifying new funding opportunities in line with the country programme’s strategy
• Prepare necessary documentation, such as reports, presentations and organizational documentation, to share with DRC stakeholders, including briefings for DRC staff and external entities requesting information on DRC’s programmes
• Liaise with relevant government agencies
- University Degree in Social Sciences, International Development or relevant fields.
In this position, you are expected to demonstrate DRC’ five core competencies:
- Striving for excellence: You focus on reaching results while ensuring an efficient process.
- Collaborating: You involve relevant parties and encourage feedback.
- Taking the lead: You take ownership and initiative while aiming for innovation.
- Communicating: You listen and speak effectively and honestly.
- Demonstrating integrity: You act in line with DRC’s vision and values.
Application deadline : February 28th, 2023