Avis de recrutement : Winrock International recrute un(e) Spécialiste du genre, de l’équité et de l’inclusion sociale (GESI) au Vietnam.
The Gender Equality & Social Inclusion (GESI) Specialist will lead activities to integrate gender considerations and inclusion of marginalized groups throughout project implementation. The GESI Specialist will work with other staff members to assess where gender gaps exist; define the different risks of men, women, and other groups vulnerable to trafficking in Vietnam; and propose specific approaches and strategies to mitigate social discrimination through the project.
- Under the management of the Chief of Party, lead activities related to gender analysis and programming and inclusion of marginalized groups.
- Develop tools and materials needed to effectively integrate a GESI framework within Vietnam CTIP activities, budgeting, communications and monitoring and evaluation.
- Act as the focal person for linking Vietnam CTIP with efforts to promote gender equality and social inclusion, and engage organizations focusing on migrants, indigenous people, people with disabilities and LGBTQI+ issues for coordination and collaboration, including reducing TIP vulnerabilities among these marginalized groups.
- Collaborate with project staff, stakeholders and partners to streamline GESI considerations in all project activities.
- Oversee gender integration into all training materials, public awareness and outreach strategies, project communications, and other key activities.
- Contribute to work plans, success stories, progress reports, research evaluation panels and reports, communications materials, and event planning and facilitation.
- Collaborate with Monitoring, Evaluation & Learning Specialist and program staff to ensure monitoring systems appropriately capture GESI outcomes, monitor potential unintended consequences.
- Liaise with government stakeholders to help align project activities with national and regional priorities and identify opportunities for coordination in the areas of gender and social inclusion.
- Contribute to Vietnam CTIP quarterly and other reports.
- Complete other tasks as assigned by Winrock.
QUALIFICATIONS AND BACKGROUND:
Bachelor’s degree in international development, social science, political science or related field.
Experience & Skills:
- Minimum 5 years’ relevant professional experience in gender, social inclusion, and/or work with marginalized populations (including migrants) in Vietnam.
- Demonstrated ability to build individual and institutional capacity in key aspects of protection programming, preferably in the area of countering human trafficking, and providing programmatic advice on GESI and gender-based violence.
- Fluent English and Vietnamese speaking and writing skills required.
- Demonstrated effective interpersonal skills, creative problem solving, and conflict management skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Computer literate in word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation software (Microsoft).
- Ability to travel and work throughout Vietnam as needed.