FHI 360 recrute un assistant ressources humaines, Lusaka, Zambie
Basic functions :
Under the supervision of the HR Officer, provide operational support to implement an effective functional Human Resources (HR) processes for the Zambia office in team functional areas, including recruitment, employee relations, benefits administration, compensation, HRIS, and training.
Essential job functions :
Duties and responsibilities :
- Make out candidates offer checklists. Do reference letters to referees and collate reports for candidates’ personnel files ;
- Assign staff numbers and process with Administration for identification cards and to HRIS software for email addresses ;
- Electronic and manual filing of all documents appropriately into personnel files and subject files ;
- Print and package new hire orientation package ;
- Execute individual exit process including prompt terminal benefit computations & settlement ;
- In consultation with the HR Officer, invite selected candidates for interviews and ensure candidates have proper documentation during interviews ;
- Maintain record keeping systems for benefits; ensure that individual personnel file documentation physically corresponds with number of dependants claimed by any one employee ;
- Coordinate with colleagues for the organization of mail and meetings internal and external to HR ;
- Prepare, file, and track purchase requisitions, travel documents ;
- Other relevant duties assigned.
Knowledge, skills and abilities :
Ability to maintain confidentiality for sensitive Human Resources issues or projects and use judgment to execute duties and responsibilities. Sensitivity to cultural differences and understanding of the political and ethical issues surrounding HIV infections. Ability to work well with others and to develop and maintain compatibility among project staff, subcontractors, and recipients of assistance. Computer literate and proficient in the use of word processing and spreadsheets. Excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills with ability to work as a team member. Ability to travel in Nigeria minimum of 25%.
Mininmum recruitment standards :
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management, Business/Public Administration, or related field with at least 1-year experience in the areas outlined ;
- Experience in an international organization preferred.
Interested candidates should submit applications not later than September 18,2020
This job posting summarizes the main duties of the job. It neither prescribes nor restricts the exact tasks that may be assigned to carry out these duties. This document should not be construed in any way to represent a contract of employment. Management reserves the right to review and revise this document at any time.
FHI 360 is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer whereby we do not engage in practices that discriminate against any person employed or seeking employment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national or ethnic origin, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
FHI 360 fosters the strength and health of its workforce through a competitive benefits package, professional development and policies and programs that support a healthy work/life balance. Join our global workforce to make a positive difference for others — and yourself.
Please click here to continue searching FHI 360’s Career Portal.