Appel à candidature : Virgin Australia Group recrute un(e) Consultant(e) de l’équipe d’assistance de Virgin Industry.
Who we’re looking for:
A passionate customer focused team player who welcomes change and strives to full fill customer expectations. We welcome driven, reliable, independent, and resilient customer service professionals who are able to work in a highly dynamic fast paced environment while delivering positive customer solutions.
What you’ll be doing:
- Responding to phone and email enquiries from our trade, industry partners and guests;
- Providing assistance, advice, and resolve issues related to reservations; relating to fare rules, ticketing, waivers and favours, airline products and ancillaries, changes and cancellations enquiries;
- Actively contributing to a positive and productive team atmosphere;
- Problem solving and ensuring the right solution for customers ;
- Taking ownership of all enquires, including escalated and complaint calls.
What you need to be successful:
- Travel Agency experience in either a Retail or Corporate environment;
- Experience working within a call centre framework;
- Fares & ticketing experience is essential;
- Experience using GDS system (Sabre, Amadeus, Galileo) is essential;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to solve problems and resolve challenging situations ;
- Ability to work with a level of attention to detail and accuracy;
- Prior experience in either contact centre environments or an International Airline.
What you will get from us
We’re committed to looking after you, with some of the best benefits and conditions in the industry – including (but not limited to):
- Heavily discounted air travel for you and your loved ones (including $1000 worth of travel credits per year)
- Flexible working arrangements (including work hours and working from home up to two days per week)
- Discounts on travel insurance, car hire, accommodation and experiences worldwide
- Discounted Virgin Australia Lounge membership
- Hospitality, retail, technology, beauty services and wellness discounts
- Wellness support, including the better me digital wellbeing platform
- A comprehensive Employee Assistance Program, which offers confidential coaching and support from qualified professionals for all aspects of life – physical, mental, social and financial
- Dress for Your Day – enjoy the freedom to wear whatever is appropriate for the type of work you do and the day you have ahead of you.
You might end up with a group title, but you’re all individuals. We love that. And want you to be yourself. Whoever that is. That’s why we encourage applications from Indigenous Australians, those of you with disabilities, people from diverse cultural backgrounds, our friends in the LGBTQI community, and anyone else who wants to join our rich, diverse culture.