Appel à candidature : Recrutement d’un(e) Chef(fe) d’équipe petite enfance – Shepparton, Australie.
With the child’s voice at the centre, we provide quality services to children and their caregivers, advocating with them so that children develop, learn, and are connected, safe and confident. Our people are proudly local, reflective of the communities we serve – in every state and territory, and across regions, remote areas and capital cities.
Where you come in:
In this part time, permanent role (4 days per week), you’ll lead approximately 10-12 staff members to deliver our Early Childhood Education programs across Northern Victoria, including our 40 place Mooroopna Kindergarten and our school readiness program HIPPY supporting 3 and 4 year old families. Based in our Shepparton office, you’ll report to our Regional Manager.
You will make an impact by:
- Leading and developing a passionate team, including providing their professional supervision
- Supporting the design, implementation and monitoring and evaluation of programs
- Building and maintaining relationships with the local community and key stakeholders
- Driving quality programming at the Mooroopna Kindergarten, and supporting our HIPPY tutors to provide tools to parents/carers as their child’s first teacher
- Carrying out the operational running of programs and budget management
Does this sound like you?
You’re a passionate early childhood leader, who works from a strengths-based perspective and highly values the wellbeing of their staff. You’ll be happy to contribute to program design, while prioritising results and risk management. Importantly, you’ll keep the values of 54 reasons at the forefront of your work and will always seek excellence in the services we provide to our families.
This role requires:
- Leadership experience in kindergarten / Early Childhood Education settings, including a demonstrated ability to build a cohesive team
- Degree or Diploma in Early Childhood or another relevant field
- Experience working with teams supporting children and families from diverse backgrounds, particularly Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander backgrounds
- Thorough knowledge of child protection processes and commitment to upholding them
- Demonstrated experience in coordinating reporting and collecting outcome data
For more information, contact Lee Joachim, Regional Manager, on 0438146475 or [email protected].
Applications close Monday 27th February 2023.