Avis de recrutement : Virgin Australia Group recrute un(e) Directeur des RH en Australie.
What you’ll be doing:
This is a unique opportunity to join Virgin Australia. You will partner with the Virgin Australia Regional Airlines (VARA) business and their key business leaders to proactively work together to create a high performance culture. VARA is embarking on a significant change journey, with numerous people challenges and risks. The role will be critical to planning and executing the people implications of the of the VARA plan and strategy, aligning and embedding corporate people initiatives in a sustainable manner, delivering a leading edge consulting service on all aspects of human resources, employee relations, workplace relations, organisational development and org design.
Please note this is a 12 month max term contract.
- Develop a strong understanding of VARA’s business requirements to execute the HR strategy;
- Support the roll out of people plans to assist the business in developing culture, capability and a highly engaged and effective workforce to achieve business success ;
- Become a trusted advisor to key stakeholders and be considered as a key member of the management team;
- Work with the wider People team to contribute and implement projects and HR programs;
- Develop effective and influence working relationships across all levels of management and with employee representatives and unions;
- Support the negotiation and implementation of enterprise agreements;
- Investigating workplace behaviour complaints, misconduct/disciplinary matters;
- Provide coaching and advice to management in relation to conducting employee disciplinary processes;
- Represent the business during Fair Work Commission and Unfair Dismissal Applications – including preparing responses and advocating at conciliation conferences;
- Actively participate in relevant forums to improve Safety, Security, Resilience and Health and Wellbeing throughout the Group.
Who we’re looking for:
- Graduate or Post Graduate degree in Human Resources or related field;
- A demonstrated ability to foster strong working relationships and work collaboratively with leaders and employees within a complex environment;
- Awareness of relevant HR/ER/WR trends and market opportunities;
- Strong understanding of HR/ER/IR regulatory and compliance issues;
- Experience in interpreting and applying Enterprise Agreements and Awards;
- Sound knowledge of employee relations practices, workplace relations and industrial relations issues ;
- 5+ years HR leadership/experience, working in a fast-paced organisation ;
- Experience in managing complex workplace investigations and disciplinary processes;
- Experience in the development & implementation of policies and systems around people management and leadership;
- Experience in leading or supporting the implementation of organisational change;
- Advocacy experience and appearance in tribunals such as the Fair Work Commission.
Applications close : W. Australia Standard Time