Avis de recrutement : Recrutement d’un Médecin chargé de l’étude à Bangladesh.
The Study Physician reporting to the Senior Scientist will be responsible for conducting and supervising the clinical measurements described above within the guidelines of research protocols and in accordance with organizational values and guidelines. S/he will be involved in –
- Maintain liaison with PIs/Study coordinator/Medical Monitor for proper implementation of the study; Conduct eligibility assessment, seek consent from the enrolled patients by providing rationale and answers against concerns raised;
- Record basic demographic information and detailed patient history; Direct team to implement research activities;
- Collect samples from patients and conduct other research activities (fill the questionnaire, administer intervention, etc.), when required;
- Coordinate with internal labs for sample analysis of included patients; Compile and record results; Update records;
- Follow-up on the health of patients to record outcomes;
- Update supervisor on any notifiable events of included patients;
- Resolve any queries and escalate appropriate issues;
- Prepare reports and share findings with the supervisor in order to execute activities in accordance with the research protocol.
- Evaluate new patients from the study area Conduct thorough physical examination and gather detailed patient history;
- Request and administer CLINICAL tests, Interpret CLINICAL test results; coordinate with supervisor for appropriate actions;
- Monitor the field staff working at the study sites;
- Prepare documentation of all interviews and observations and share the feedback in the staff meeting routinely in order to ensure continuous progress monitoring and constantly improvise the project implementation processes.
Required qualifications and experience:
- MBBS degree from a Medical College recognized by the Bangladesh Medical and Dental Council with completion of one-year internship training;
- 1 year of relevant experience including experience in Clinical trials, respiratory medicine, CVD.
Application deadline : March 06, 2023