Avis de recrutement : MSF recrute un(e) Éditeur(trice) d’intranet, Belgique.
Internal communication in MSF is vitally important and relates directly to the foundation of our organization: the people. At a time when MSF is relying more and more on remote teams, with decentralized hubs across the world and an increasing number of people teleworking, the challenges to keep everyone connected, engaged and informed are multiple. In line with these recent evolutions, MSF OCB (Operational Center of Brussels: one of the 5 operational MSF centers) is launching a brand-new intranet.
To ensure this intranet becomes a trusted channel with relevant, engaging and up-to-date content, we are looking for an Intranet Editor.
You support the development of the newly launched intranet and are responsible for its content and updates. You will:
- Create, publish and update static and dynamic content in two languages (English/French) to inspire, involve, inform and align staff.
- Ensure people are informed about existing content through push and pull communication channels (e-newsletters, internal magazine, staff meetings…).
- Support other departments in developing content, keeping it up to date, engaging employees and promoting key initiatives.
- Align and contribute to the Internal Communications Action Plan (including a specific intranet content calendar).
- Measure reach, content performance, targets and employee engagement.
- Collect feedback on content and its quality.
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders (Information & Knowledge Managers, ICT, graphic designer, etc.).
- Participate in the implementation of our internal communication strategy and contribute to it in a dynamic and relevant way.
- Be part of the internal communications team consisting of 4 people and, if necessary, support other team activities, such as:
- Working on other internal communication channels, including our staff magazine and e-mail newsletters.
- Planning, organizing and/or providing support to (semi)-internal events.
- Editing a wide array of texts, for communications or information purposes.
- Closely following global evolutions regarding internal communications.
Your skills and qualifications
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in communications or equivalent through work experience;
- Two years of experience in a position with similar responsibilities;
- Experience in the humanitarian field is a plus.
- Excellent writing, storytelling, editing and proofreading skills for different channels, and journalistic ability to translate complex or technical messages into engaging stories. Application of these content skills to other media types, such as infographics or videos.
- Familiarity with information technology, mainly digital and video communication tools.
- Knowledge of design programs (Adobe Suite) and/or video editing is an asset.
- Humanitarian interest and motivation, with understanding of the humanitarian sector.
- Creativity, thinking out of the box, initiative taking, proactivity and coming up with new ideas, with a problem- solving mindset. with ideally graphic design skills.
- Good interpersonal and relationship-building skills, in order to develop a broad network within MSF.
- Listening and understanding various audiences with their specific needs, quirks, and dreams, in order to create messages that resonate with them.
- Attention to detail, ability to work autonomously.
- Excellent written and spoken English and good knowledge of French;
- Dutch/Arabic/Spanish/Portuguese is an asset.
How to apply?
Please, send your CV and cover letter to [email protected] and mention “Intranet Editor” in the subject of your email.
Deadline for applications: 15 February 2023