Recrutement de treize associés aux données pratique et impact sur la santé mondiale, Cameroun
Data Associate 1 : Site based
Reports to : SI/CQI specialist
Location : East and Center Regions
Number : 13
This position provides onsite overall M&E support by ensuring the completed implementation of quality improvement and monitoring and evaluation activities at the assigned facilities. Assignments are specific and work is reviewed upon completion by the SI/QI specialist.
- Monitoring and evaluation : Supervise data collection activities ;
- Assists in establishing and maintaining an effective and efficient records management system :
- Flags gaps in patient documentation (files and registers) with Facility Data clerks : Supports Facility Data clerk to provide feedback to service providers ; resolve questions, inconsistencies, or missing data ;
- Compiles, sorts, and verifies accuracy of data to be reported ;
- Ensures availability of all tools at the site :
- Completes alongside facility data clerk, data from registers and patient records into DAMA & EMR ;
- Ensure all data entry done by Facility Data clerks meets required template (DAMA or EMR) for alphabetic, numeric, or symbolic data from source documents into computer based on format displayed on screen and enters necessary codes ;
- Ensures facility holds weekly data review meetings to ; analyse performance, identify and resolve all data related issues
- Support data clerk to generate timely and complete reports ; daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly that captures 100% of services provided during the reporting period to achieve site goals and set targets ;
- Conduct Periodic data quality checks.
- Routinely triangulate data captured in reqisters, patient file and EMR/DAMA for accuracy and consistency ;
- Review and make corrections where required ;
- Participate in data validation :GU/MOH ;
- Supports facility data clerk to review monthly RTG report with source document before submission ;
- Ensure GU/RTG Monthly performance indicators are consistent ;
- Participate in monthly/Quarterly all DQA exercise ;
- Ensure that hard and soft copies of data collected are easily accessible and stored properly at sites.
- Quality Improvement :
- Support the site to identify and maintain a quality improvement team ;
- Support the site in the implementation of quality improvement projects to improve patient outcomes.
- Contributes to a team effort and accomplishes related results as required ;
- Maintains confidential information ;
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
Qualification and Experience :
- First degree in any of the sciences or social sciences ;
- Be able to move around 2 – 5 facilities ;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office (word, excel, access, power point) ;
- Accuracy and Speed in Data entry ;
- A good knowledge of data analysis and use ;
- Experience in data entry projects is an added advantage (ie DAMA or any other EMR) ;
- Be willing to learn and be able to take initiative ;
- Be able to meet timelines effectively ;
- Communicate efficiently and effectively both verbally and in writing ;
- Carry out multiple tasks and meet deadlines ;
- Follow instructions furnished in verbal or written format ;
- Must be fluent in French and working knowledge of English
This job description is not an exhaustive list of the skill, effort, duties, and responsibilities associated with the position.
Instructions for Submitting Applications :
- All applications should be submitted electronically to [email protected].
- Applications should include 3 references that are familiar with applicant’s work experience preferably in the last 2-5 years. References should include contact information including daytime phone and e-mail address ;
- All applications should include a cover letter that details one’s suitability for the job highlighting key functional areas, expected qualifications and experiences ;
- Candidates should attach a 3-page CV/Resume that highlights one’s key achievements in areas relevant to the job ;
- Job related stated qualifications and experience are the basic minimum requirements that each applicant must meet to be considered for interviewing ;
- All applicants should include daytime phone contact information ;
- Deadline for application is Friday, 22 May 2020, 5 PM Cameroon Time. Applications received after the deadline will not be considered. Also, you are encouraged to submit your applications in English version ;
- Georgetown University Center for Global Health Practice and Impact through its local entity Georgetown Global Health Cameroon is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all qualified persons to apply regardless of gender, ethnicity or any other status variable.