Total seeks to recruit a Finance and Administration Supervisor (Contractor)
1. Finance function
- Responsible to issue VAT invoices and prepare tax reports
- Coordinate locally with tax bureau for periodical tax declaration, tax audit and daily communication, ensure tax treatments be in compliance with local regulations
- Daily contact with bank for cash payment/reception as well as bank reconciliation preparation
- Participate to financial closing of two PPA branches under TPCS & TLC, in charge of group reporting preparation according to task allocation within the finance team located in Beijing, Shanghai and Hongkong
- Liaise with TLC finance team in handling various matters like financial report preparation for quarterly and annual consolidation; annual financial audit etc.
- Ensure proper internal control system be in place, monitor and encourage people to follow the system2. Administration function
- Responsible for administration work of PPA Zhenjiang site with support from Total Lubricant China Zhenjiang
- Support Human Resource work of PPA Zhenjiang site in collaboration with Total Lubricant China Zhenjiang
- Internal and external reporting on HR/Admin
- University Degree major in financial & accounting; or related disciplines
• At least 8 years of working experiences in related fields, with management experience; good knowledge on accounting, fiscal, foreign exchange and business environment rules in China.
- Experience in human resource and administration functions in industrial environment;
- Excellent communication skills (English & Chinese), initiative to identify and solve problems.
- Good team spirit, initiative, problem-solving mind, think creatively and able to work under pressure.
Financial Middle / Back Office
Region, department, area
Workplace location (Precisions/Keywords)
Experience level required
6 – 10 years
Refining & Chemicals
About us / company profile
In the 1980s, Total became the first IOC to undertake offshore exploration in China. We have since become a key partner of the country’s energy industry, engaged in exploration and production, refining and chemicals, marketing and services, and New Energies. We forge win-win partnerships based on sharing technology and know-how and developing business opportunities with Chinese partners, both here and globally. Total China welcomes the talents who are looking for challenges and opportunities.