Appel à manifestation d’intérêt : Quanta recrute un.e Responsable des achats – Contrat au Danemark.
Are you a Project Procurement Manager looking for your next contract role? We have a fantastic opportunity for you to join our valued client in Denmark on an initial 12 Month contract.
Experienced at delivering highly efficient projects for state-of-the-art Data Centres, Pharmaceutical, Semi- Conductor infrastructures around the world, our client is a global leader in design, engineering and delivery of facilities for high tech industries. This is your chance to join an innovative, market leading company. With growth plans to almost double their already huge turnover, there could not be a better time to join!
Project Procurement Manager Responsibilities:
- Setting-up the Procurement Execution Plan in conjunction with the Project Execution Plan;
- Owning the Project Procurement Plan (PPP) for the designated scope;
- Post Award PSM Management, including subcontractor performance management;
- Provide a single PSM focal and accountability point for projects, including managing the interface into the broader PSM function;
- Resource planning of the necessary Project related PSM resources in alignment with the respective functional lead;
- Owning the budget related to the Purchasing scope and judicious spending of the budget;
- Responsible for quality, costs and on time delivery of the material and services for the Project and mitigate schedule risks related to long lead and critical path items.
- Relevant degree;
- Experience within a similar position.
Are you a good fit for this Project Procurement Manager? We want to hear from you! Get in touch with us today.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta part of QCS Staffing does not sponsor Visa applications.
Closing date : 27 March 2023