Avis de recrutement : Partners In Health (PIH) recrute un.e Responsable de la gestion des donateurs basé à Boston, Etats-Unis.
The Manager of Donor Stewardship is responsible for executing and monitoring comprehensive donor stewardship strategies that appropriately and consistently ensure donors understand the impact of their support and have positive experiences that build loyalty, engagement, and support for the organization. As a leader on the Donor Engagement team, the Manager of Donor Stewardship will help to determine and implement the best individual and broad strategies for effective stewardship of donors. The Manager of Donor Stewardship will work closely with frontline fundraisers and in close collaboration with the Senior Director of Donor Engagement to ensure that workflows and projects are in line with the current priorities of the organization.
Program Design and Implementation (70%)
- Leads the implementation of the fiscal year plan for donor stewardship.
- Serves as lead project manager of the strategy and execution of stewardship activities for individual donors, including development of quarterly newsletters, annual reports, stewardship mailings, acknowledgement, and holiday cards. Tasks include content direction and drafting, timeline creation and adherence, vendor management and cross-organization collaboration.
- Develops individual donor stewardship plans for the organization’s most consequential donors alongside the Senior Director of Donor Engagement, as needed.
- Supervises and works closely with the Development Coordinator to execute mailings and other stewardship activities.
- Collaborates with Senior Director of Donor Engagement to develop new and innovative strategies for donor stewardship.
Team Management and Coordination (30%)
- Manages the Development Coordinator.
- Oversees systems that are in place to track activities, record processes, and store files.
- Provides oversight of database management for donor stewardship activities.
- Monitors stewardship budget.
- Evaluates and responds to requests related to donor stewardship.
- Supports execution of virtual and in-person events on an as-needed basis.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent life experience and 5+ years of development, donor relations, or related experience.
- Experience managing or mentoring a plus.
- Experience working collaboratively as part of a team, with strong interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated project management capabilities, with strong attention to details and deadlines, and excellent writing and communication skills.
- Demonstrated competence to assess priorities and manage a variety of competing priorities in a time-sensitive environment and to meet deadlines with attention to detail and quality.
- Good judgment to represent PIH in a highly professional manner and ability to handle confidential information with discretion.
- Ability to interact comfortably, tactfully, and effectively with varied internal and external constituencies is essential.
- Solid computer and database skills. Excellent skills in the functional use of Raisers Edge, Excel, PowerPoint, and Microsoft Word.
- Passion for social justice and commitment to the mission of PIH.
- Exemplary interpersonal skills; ability to collaborate effectively with culturally diverse staff across departments and country.
Deadline : February 28th, 2023