Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of € 12 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos|Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the Group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space.
As part of the Atos International Mainframe Support (BullSequana M), you will team up with the mainframe platform components support experts.
You will hand on the support of the software, to ensure the operability of the systems installed on customers sites. And thus, ensure customer’s satisfaction.
You will gradually acquire software expertise on the GCOS7 mainframe allowing you to deal with customer problems.
As GCOS7 mainframe international technical Support expert:
- Provide technical level L2 support to Atos fields Support.
This includes: Processing GCOS7 software customer calls arriving at L2 while respecting the Support process (consideration, action plans, interface with the fields and escalation to level L3 (R&D) if necessary) and participate in the management of customers critical situations and alerts.
- In relation with R&D, introduce products offers.
Your profile :
- With a higher education in IT, you have a minimum of 3 years of experience in one of: development, integration, validation, and customer support functions ;
- You are interested in customer relations and customer problem solving ;
- You master the following technologies / environments:
- Architecture and / or administration of systems, particularly on Mainframe BULL GCOS or IBM ;
- Knowledge of Batch principle, transactional & JCL / or willing to be trained on ;
- Applications server ;
- Tools usage in the Windows environment ;
- You are rigorous, care about quality and you learn quickly ;
- You have a taste for investigating in complex technical environments, for digging into problems tenaciously. ;
- With good interpersonal skills, you could work in a team, for agility, you know how to move from one task to another and manage interruptions.
English: Read and spoken.
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.