Avis de recrutement : ICRISAT recrute un(e) Assistant(e) en Inde.
- Support multi-disciplinary project team in executing a range of NRM interventions
- Experimental field data collection on soil, water, nutrient, agronomy and socio-economic parameters
- Undertake crop cutting experiments and sample processing.
- Experience in ways to retrieve hydrology data
- Experience in Soil moisture data collection using gravimetric measurement method
- Undergraduate degree in science or agricultural science or related disciplines
- Candidate should be willing to work with a multidisciplinary team.
- Fluency in oral and writing skill in Hindi is preferred.
- Willing to travel to out location project sites for undertaking research experiments and data collection.
This is a contractual position for a period of 24 months.
How to apply:
Applicants should apply on or before 27 February 2023, with their latest Resume, and the names and contact information of three references that are knowledgeable about their professional qualifications and work experience. All applications will be acknowledged; however only short listed candidates will be contacted.