Avis de recrutement : La Croix-Rouge Britannique recrute un Coordinateur de projet – Soutien aux réfugiés en Irlande (H/F).
As part of the Refugee Support and Restoring Family Links team, the Project Coordinator will be responsible for developing, coordinating and delivering programmes that are delivered as part of the Refugee Support, Northern Ireland. The coordinator will undertake a range of duties designed to develop, maintain and promote the services.
Refugee Support provides core services to asylum seekers and refugees, including Orientation, Destitution Support including casework, Family Reunion Integration and Travel Assistance.
The British Red Cross Refugee Support work closely with the refugee sector and wider community partners participating in City Wide forums to promote access to services and support integration.
For people in crisis, as a result of their migration status, in need of protection, displaced and often having experienced family loss and separation our Refugee Support and Restoring Family Links team will deliver on our unique position and responsibility as part a truly global humanitarian organisation, present at every stage on the migratory trail to:
- Reduce destitution and exploitation
- Restore family links and facilitate reunion
- Challenge stigma and build inclusion
- Ensure protection and empower people to make positive decisions to regain control of their lives
We will do this by mobilising the power of humanity through three distinct vehicles for change – advocacy, service delivery and by creating the right environment.
We will engage with our service users and use their experience and evidence to inform our development and delivery and will seek out opportunities to build productive alliances across the UK, wider movement and beyond to enable delivery on our mission at the earliest opportunity.
This could be for you if…
• You’re able to provide sensitive, safe, and empowering support to distressed people in vulnerable situations.
• You have an understanding of safe working practices when working with people with insecure immigration status.
• You have experience of working with vulnerable people with complex needs.
• You’re able to support, manage and develop volunteers.
• You are IT literate with an ability to use email, word processing, database and spreadsheet packages.
• You have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
What you’ll get in return
As well as a rewarding role with a global charity, you’ll get access to a wide range of benefits, these include:
36 days holiday (including Bank Holidays) – pro rata for fixed-term roles
Option to buy an extra 5 days annual leave
Up to 6% contributory pension
Flexible working policy
Discounts from a range of online and high street retailers
Closing date for applications is 23.59hrs on 23rd February 2023 with interview dates to be confirmed.
Please note that early application is encouraged, as we’ll be reviewing applications throughout the advertising period and reserve the right to close the advert in advance of the advertised closing date.
As part of the Red Cross Red Crescent global Movement we are bound by principles of neutrality, impartiality and independence. We are committed to welcoming people from diverse backgrounds, culture and experience. At this time we particularly welcome applications from suitably qualified people from a catholic background as this group is currently under-represented in our workforce.