Appel à candidature : Croix-Rouge Britannique recrute un(e) Gestionnaire principal des subventions et de la conformité (partenariat avec l’OFAJ), Irlande–Royaume-Uni.
What you will be doing…
This role will be central in providing leadership on grant contracting, grant management and compliance in the Performance and Accountability Department, with a particular focus on FCDO funding to the British Red Cross and International Federation of the Red Cross (IFRC).
You will be responsible for BRC’s contracting with FCDO and the development of agreements with Red Cross Red Crescent Movement partners. You will maintain oversight of the FCDO grant portfolio, which includes funding for emergency responses and for longer term programmes. As part of this oversight you will establish and monitor the operation of appropriate controls to ensure compliance with donor requirements, enabling the BRC and its partners to act as trusted stewards of FCDO funding.
You will work with the BRC compliance team and senior management on institutional level compliance matters as they apply to the FCDO grant portfolio. This role will also be the International Directorate lead on risk management, aid diversion and grant agreements between BRC and other parts of the Red Cross Red Crescent Movement. You will have line management responsibility for 2 team members.
What we are looking for…
- Evidenced ability in negotiating agreements with donors and partners for complex and large-scale programmes and funding pledges (UK Government preferred)
- Demonstrated decision making and risk management capabilities on significant institutional compliance issues
- Demonstrated ability to lead the on the delivery of a significant portfolio of complex grant agreements and funding alongside wider corporate and strategic initiatives
- Demonstrated ability to successfully manage significant compliance initiatives with rigorous timelines and deliverables, including in emergency contexts
- Strong knowledge of effective grant management processes within complex organisations and funding environments
- Developed understanding of effective and reasonable due diligence processes
Closing date for applications is 23:59 on the 31st January 2023 with interview slots booked for the 13th and 14th of February.