Avis de recrutement : UNICEF recrute un(e) Associé(e) de programme, Jordanie.
Summary of key functions/accountabilities:
• Facilitating the development of programme cooperation agreements (PCAs) by providing information and drafting selected sections of it.
• Ensuring the timely and accurate recording and administrative processing of government & NGO’s proposals and requests for direct cash transfers (DCTs).
• Supporting the programme team in organizing travel for country missions with a focus of support with travel authorization and visa approvals
• Conducting programme monitoring in UNICEF focus districts for cash and supplies and informing team-members on the status.
• Helping conduct regular spot checks of partner’s projects to assess their financial record-keeping, expenditure controls and reporting systems.
• Monitoring and tracking the efficient distribution of supplies that are required for effective programme delivery.
• Supporting the programme section in researching, compiling and analyzing qualitative and quantitative data and information from a variety of sources on subject matters relevant to the work of the section to facilitate programme delivery as well as preparation of reports, working papers and presentations.
• Carrying out transactions in VISION ensuring programme results, activities and programme coding are as per annual work plans (AWPs), and making amendments and alterations as per section revisions when necessary.
• Carrying out transactions in VISION pertaining to grants and programme-related items for his/her section including but not limited to registering grant allotments and tracking expiring programme grants.
• Preparing monitoring and reporting information for supervisor and team on agreed performance indicators to drive more efficient management and accountability for results.
• Regularly monitoring budgets and financial expenditures of section by employing applicable tools, ensuring compliance with UNICEF rules and regulations, keeping supervisor informed and advised on actions for decision and/or follow up.
• Helping prepare periodic or ad-hoc financial reports relating to country office and donors to support the office in optimizing use of programme funds.
• Supports capacity development activities related to programme development by preparing training materials and participating in exercises.
- Education: Completion of secondary education is required, preferably supplemented by technical or university courses related to the work of the organization.
- Experience: A minimum of six years of administrative or clerical work experience is required. Prior experience in programme support functions is an asset. Relevant experience in a UN system agency or organization is considered as an asset.
- Language Requirement: Fluency in English is required. Knowledge of another official UN language (Arabic, Chinese, French, Russian or Spanish) or a local language is an asset.
Application deadline : February 15th, 2023