Appel à manifestation d’intérêt : ZOA recherche un(e) Spécialiste de l’adoption des IT à Apeldoorn, Pays-Bas.
Adoption Specialist IT Workplace
As Adoption Specialist IT Workplace within the IT team, you fulfill an essential role by helping colleagues worldwide to make optimal use of the ZOA-supplied digital workplace. As an expert, you are the point of contact for training regarding digital resources, stimulating better and easier use of technology thus forming a bridge between technology and the user.
You start key-user groups, develop, coordinate and facilitate training and create (interactive) manuals, matching the needs of the users. The digital workplace is subject to constant change due to new developments and changing needs. You put the user first and proactively respond to these changes and their realization within ZOA worldwide. In addition, you will be involved in:
- developing and managing plans to increase user adoption on digital systems;
- co-developing and keeping user documentation and training materials up-to-date;
- functional management of ZOA’s Learning Management System;
- providing support related to learning tools to other trainers (Learning Management System, Teams, content authoring, Mural, Slido);
- various projects around the digital workplace development and your work contributes to a user-focus roll-out of IT changes;
- collaboration with functional administrators and stakeholders in the business.
You have strong communication skills and are able to enthuse and convince someone. You are analytically strong, solution-oriented and like to convert knowledge into, catchy (video) manuals and other forms of documentation. As a suitable candidate, you are someone who:
- is expected to fully support the vision, mission and Christian values of ZOA.
Skills and attitude
- is eager to learn and enjoy getting to know the ins and outs of digital workplace opportunities, change management and digital adoption tactics;
- has excellent command of the English and Dutch language (oral and written), with good command of French being a bonus;
- has presentation skills; you are able to explain difficult topics in an easy way;
- can work and think at bachelors level;
- has experience in a technology or communication related role;
- has good (intercultural) communication skills to work within a diverse work setting worldwide;
- has demonstrable knowledge of and experience with IT workplaces and associated applications (Microsoft 365 platform, Teams, Database systems, Learning Management Systems, etc.);
- knowledge of and experience with digital adoption activities and development of training materials;
- Has sufficient functional IT knowledge to be able to switch between the end users and IT colleagues.
A combination of working at the office in Apeldoorn and at home is possible. This vacancy is only open for those who have a permit to work in The Netherlands.
Closing date: 11 February 2023