Avis de recrutement : Banque Asiatique de Développement (ADB) recrute un(e) Assistant(e) de trésorerie.
The Senior Treasury Assistant will provide: (i) administrative support to Assistant Treasurer, TDCS and other International Staff (IS); (ii) organizational support to TDCS knowledge sharing initiatives; and (iii) various administrative functions.
The incumbent will report to Assistant Treasurer, TDCS and/or designated International Staff and senior National Staff.
• Ensures that all correspondences and documents for supervisor are prepared in compliance with ADB’s standards. Independently composes and sends out routine letters and drafts more complex correspondences for supervisor’s signature.
• Ensures that all incoming and outgoing correspondence (emails, mail, official documents etc.) is timely distributed and assigned to respective people for reviews.
• Screens external/internal calls and answers queries.
• Ensures the effective coordination of supervisor’s calendar and arranging appointments, meetings, travel and accommodation as specified by the supervisor and in accordance with ADB procedures.
• Arranges and liquidates mission travel for Assistant Treasurer, TDCS and other designated International Staff
• Prepares, reconciliates, and reports TDCS annual budget
• Comprehensively supports the administrative delivery of TD workshops and forums, including onsite event management
• Supports administrative work for ADB Financial Products workshops for staff
• Supports administrative work in formatting, editing, proof-reading, and finalizing Local Currency and Financial Products presentations, back-to-office reports (BTORs) and other reports/correspondences
• Maintains efficient and well-ordered records for all TDCS activities
• Ensures that office filing systems (both electronic in SharePoint and physical)is maintained and updated in accordance with an existing framework for easy retrieval.
• Provides back-up support to other administrative assistants.
• Maintains adequate stocks of office supplies as required.
• Performs other duties as may be assigned and reflected in the workplan.
Relevant Experience & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Accounting or Finance or relevant fields;
- At least 5 years of relevant professional experience;
- Proficient in MS Office tools, including Outlook, Excel, Word and Powerpoint;
- Proficient in video-conferencing tools, including Teams, Zoom, Webex;
- Experience in organizing and managing logistics of large-scale forums and workshops inside and outside of home country;
- Ability to work with individuals from different cultural/national backgrounds;
- Experience working in a multilateral organization;
- Good administrative and organizational skills, including business travel organization;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English;
- Please refer to the link for ADB Competency Framework for Administrative Staff level 5.
Close on 8 Feb 2023