Avis de recrutement : UNICEF recrute un(e) Consultant(e) local(e) : Gestion et visualisation des bases de données – Philippines.
Scope of Work:
The Consultant will support UNICEF Philippines in database management and analytics using appropriate data visualization technology, preferably Microsoft Power BI. The Consultant will work collaboratively with the Planning, Monitoring, and Evaluation (PME) section, the Knowledge, Innovation, and Data-Driven Systems (KIDDS) unit, and programme staff as well as selected partners as may be necessary on how to effectively communicate data and information through data visualizations — charts, graphs, dashboards, and other dissemination and communication platforms, that are relevant, engaging, and innovative
Qualifications and Competencies of Successful Consultant
– Bachelor’s degree in computer science, statistics, information system technology, and related data and information sciences.
– Knowledge of data management, analytics and visualization tools including Microsoft Power BI, Tableau, and other similar tools.
– At least 3 years of substantive experience in data management (such as Tableau and similar tools), data analysis (SPSS, SAS) , and/or data visualization (preferably using Microsoft Power BI), and relevant media arts and sciences.
– Demonstrated ability to manage and analyze complex information and/or large data sets and translate them for use in interactive data visualizations for the web and other media.
– Ability to collaborate with multiple diverse groups across teams.
– Ability to work on multiple projects at one time.
– Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills – strong oral, written communication, and presentations skills as evidenced by publications or cover letter.
– Good analytical and problem-solving skils.
HOW TO APPLY
Qualified candidates are requested to complete an online candidate profile in Vacancies | UNICEF Careers by 05 February 2023. Only applications sent through the e-recruitment portal under Job Number: 558832 will be considered.