Atos recrute un chef de projet digital workplace H/F, Bydgoszcz, Pologne
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of € 12 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos|Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the Group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space.
Are you curious about what this role implies?
- Development and implement a detailed transition project plans based on major project milestones ;
- Development and execute a communications management plan ;
- Develop change, risk, financial, knowledge, resource and vendor management processes based on client requirements ;
- Develop and manage project timelines and budget based on key project milestones ;
- Provide and track deliverables based on contract, statement of work and solution designs ;
- Validate service solutions based on solution designs ;
- Identify process improvement and optimization opportunities during assigned projects ;
- Manage deliver “Readiness” to Steady State Operations ;
- Manage project closeout and handover.
You should have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business, IT or other related field or equivalent training ;
- Project Management Institute Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification or equivalent ;
- Minimum of 5 years of industry experience in IT services ;
- Experience with Project Management in IT outsourcing environment ;
- 2 or more years of management experience ;
- Knowledge of least 2 Digital workplace technologies (e.g. MS Active Directory, MS Intune, MS SCCM, Vmware Workspace One, Citrix XenApp, Nexthink, ServiceNow, …)
- Advanced Microsoft Project, Excel, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, basic Visio skills ;
- Experience with ServiceNow ITSM ;
- Extensive written and oral communication skills (English) ;
- Must be able to travel 10% of the time.
What we offer:
- Work for an organization holding the “Best Place to Work” title ;
- Competitive salary package (including bonuses) ;
- Private medical care and life insurance ;
- Benefit program (including Multisport card) ;
- German and English language courses ;
- Participation in the international challenging IT activities along with opportunity of implementing own ideas and improvements ;
- Internal and external training ;
- Access to our knowledge library and interdisciplinary e-learning portals.
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.