Avis de recrutement : Oxfam recherche un(e) Assistant(e) personnel(le) du directeur humanitaire et du directeur humanitaire adjoint de l’OI.
We are looking for a Personal Assistant to provide administrative support to Oxfam International’s Humanitarian Director and Deputy Humanitarian Director ensuring the most effective and efficient execution of their work.
What we are looking for
Our next Personal Assistant to the OI Humanitarian Director & Deputy Humanitarian Director will require:
Agility, Complexity, and Ambiguity
1. Awareness of and demonstrated commitment to Oxfam’s values, mission, and work.
2. High levels of discretion and diplomacy.
3. Proven administrative experience and strong attention to detail, with a systematic, proactive and solution focused approach.
4. Excellent prioritisation skills and a proven capacity to undertake varied tasks simultaneously to tight deadlines.
5. Exceptional interpersonal and relationship building skills and the ability to work successfully in a team.
6. Ability to influence others and achieve results without line management responsibility; ability to work across departments and divisions at all levels.
7. Fluent in written and spoken English and good working knowledge of standard Microsoft Office software.
The competitive salary and benefits packages will be offered in line with local cost of living and national pay structures. Exact details to be confirmed by employing Affiliate/Country.
This role can be located in either the UK or in a country where Oxfam Great Britain is the Executing Affiliate (26 countries across Asia, Europe, Middle East, Africa) subject to Oxfam’s ability to employ in that location, the affordability of doing so and right to work requirements being met.
Due to legislation constraints, it is not currently possible for this role to be based in some locations. These include Brazil, France, India, Italy.
Please indicate your preferred location and whether you have the right to work there on your application.
How to apply
As part of your online application, please upload your up to date CV and a covering letter explaining your suitability against the essential criteria in the job profile.
The interview will be held on the last week of February or the beginning of March 2023.
Closing Date : 12 February 2023